Eminem Net Worth 2021
What is Eminem’s net worth? Eminem net worth comes from his singing career.
Marshall Bruce Mathers III has known professionally as Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer.
Eminem Net Worth
US$ 230 Million
48 (born October 17, 1972)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Marshall Mathers was born in Saint Joseph, Missouri on October 17, 1972. His father Bruce left them and moved to California to start a new family. Eminem had a rough childhood and was often bullied and beaten at school.
When his family lived in Detroit, their home was in a predominantly black neighborhood, thus Eminem was also a victim of racial beating during that time.
Before he discovered hip-hop, he was initially very passionate about comic books and storytelling. He left Lincoln High School at the age of 17 and worked various jobs to help pay the bills.
His mother would often kick him out of the house and neglect him. Whenever I went to play Bingo, Eminem would raise his stereo and start writing songs.
Eminem started performing in rap fights with his friend Mike Ruby when he was just 14 years old. Later, as his reputation grew, he was recruited by several rap groups, including New Jacks, Soul Intent, and D12.
His first solo album, “Infinite”, was released in 1996, and it was a failure; Mainly because of Eminem’s style and people’s feelings towards him at the time. He was told that his style wasn’t cut for hip-hop and that only prompted him to keep writing more rhymes.
In 1997, he was discovered by Dr. Dre, founder of Aftermath Entertainment, and began working with him. Two years later, The Slim Shady LP was released and went platinum.
Since then, Eminem has released multiple albums and sold over 40 million copies in the United States alone. He has collaborated with a large number of artists and even starred in a movie based on his story.
Today, Eminem is considered one of the best, if not the best, rappers of all time. He’s worked with just about every musician you can think of, including the likes of Ed Sheeran, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Drake, and more.
Eminem’s net worth in 2021 is $230 Million.
Few Eminem Facts
- Eminem’s mother sued him for defamation because of the line “My mother does more dope than I do” in His single ‘My Name Is’.
- The only book he has read in full is LL Cool J’s ‘I Make My Own Rules’.
- He was shot while walking to Kim’s house as a teenager
- Eminem’s album ‘Recovery’ was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide
- The Marshall Mathers LP became the fastest-selling solo album in US history
- Eminem had two of his albums in the top five highest selling albums in 2000
- Universal and Interscope originally wanted the track ‘Cleanin Out My Closet’ as the theme for 8 Mile. However, Eminem disagreed with this decision and made ‘Lose Yourself’ the main track
- Eminem winning 2nd place at the 1997 Rap Olympics caught the attention of Dr. Dre from Aftermath Entertainment and Jimmy Iovine from Interscope Records
- Eminem is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most successive US number 1 albums by a solo artist
- He has won 13 Grammys in total
Top Eminem Quotes
- “I don’t care if you’re black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you. Simple as that.” ~ Eminem
- “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” ~ Eminem
- “People will hate you for speaking the truth, but you’ve gotta learn to stand up to them, so don’t be offended if I say something you don’t like.” ~ Eminem
- “Just be yourself, man, be proud of who you are.” ~ Eminem
- “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in-between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” ~ Eminem
- “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” ~ Eminem
- “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.” ~ Eminem