Logan Paul Net Worth 2021
What is Logan Paul’s net worth? Logan Paul net worth comes from his social media career.
Logan Alexander Paul is an American YouTuber, internet personality, actor, podcaster, and professional boxer.
Logan Paul Net Worth
US$ 19 Million
26 (born April 1, 1995)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Social Media Entrepreneur
Logan Paul was born on the 1st of April 1995 in Westlake, Ohio, he has one younger brother Jake Paul. Logan was only 10 years old when he first started making videos; For a platform called Zoosh at the time.
Paul was also interested in sports in high school, having been one of the best performing soccer players at Westlake High School. He also competed for school in wrestling competitions.
This guy has already spent a lot of hours on his future success while he was still in school. So much so that his YouTube followers were already a decent size before graduation.
He decided to attend Ohio University but dropped out in 2014 to pursue a career in social media. After 3 years, we can all say that his decision has paid off big.
Logan Paul first rose to fame on the Vine platform, which has since been shut down. However, in 2014, his popularity on the platform earned him more than 3 million followers on social media.
In 2015, he ranked as the 10th most influential person on Vine and started earning some serious advertising revenue.
The clever move came when Logan started pushing people to his social media channels, beginning to promote content on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. The Vine platform shut down and had he not done so he would have disappeared.
His content went on to reach millions on other platforms, and his YouTube vlogs offered opportunities to collaborate with a lot of other stars; Even the likes of Dwayne Johnson.
In 2018, Paul fought fellow YouTuber KSI in an amateur boxing match, which was broadcast on YouTube’s pay-per-view platform. The rematch took place in November 2019, in which the KSI team won.
The fights claimed millions, diversifying Logan Paul’s income.
Aside from social media, Logan has also been involved in acting, with appearances in several TV series, such as Stitchers and Law & Order.
Logan Paul’s net worth in 2021 is $19 Million.
Few Logan Paul Facts
- When he was 10, he began creating internet videos for a YouTube channel called ‘Zoosh’
- The six-second videos earned Paul hundreds of thousands in advertising revenue
- Paul was involved in a number of advertising campaigns, including for Hanes, PepsiCo, and HBO
- In early 2015, Paul appeared on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- He also appeared on the Fox TV series Weird Loners, where he acted in the role of the Paul Twins. Paul starred in an episode of the ABC family series Stitchers
Top Logan Paul Quotes
- “Good luck trying to cancel me.” Logan Paul
- “Some of the best scientists can’t explain gravity; Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, in the end, do they even know?” – Logan Paul
- “So most girls I date – actually, all of them – say this. Every girl I end updating, there’s like a couple of things. One, they hate me at first.” – Logan Paul
- “Boxing is by far one of the best things to happen to my life.” – Logan Paul
- “They’re the smartest, most cunning, slick, coolest group of people on the planet. Generation Z, I love y’all.” – Logan Paul
- “I want to be the biggest entertainer in the world. That’s my deal. I’ll do whatever it takes to get that.” – Logan Paul
- I mean astronomically, that one doesn’t even make sense. Because if you shoot for the moon, you’re not going to land on the stars. The moon is closer than all of the stars. Logan Paul