What is Travis Scott’s net worth? Travis Scott net worth comes from his professional singing career.
Jacques Bermon Webster II known professionally as Travis Scott (formerly stylized as Travi$ Scott), is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer.
Travis Scott Net Worth
US$ 50 Million
30 (born April 30, 1991)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Travis Scott was born on April 30, 1992, in Houston, Texas. His real name is Jack Webster III, and he lived with his grandmother in Missouri while growing up.
The school attended a private elementary school and middle school, eventually graduating from Elkins High School, which was a public school. He briefly attended the University of Texas at San Antonio but dropped out to move to New York City and pursue music.
After his parents heard the news, they were greatly disappointed and stopped providing Scott with money and support.
Travis Scott first started his journey as a successful rapper when he was 16 years old. Scott teamed up with a friend to form the hip-hop duo, The Alumni.
Four years later, Travis signed deals with both GOOD Music and Epic Records. A year later, he also signed a deal with the Grand Hustle. It’s safe to say that Travis Scott was on his way to great success in the hip-hop industry.
Fast forward to 2018, Travis released multiple albums, featured songs on the Billboard Hot 100, and had a baby girl with her friend Kylie Jenner.
Travis has also collaborated with artists such as Post Malone, Wiz Khalifa, and Gucci Mane.
Travis Scott’s net worth in 2021 is $50 Million.
Few Travis Scott Facts
- He left school to pursue music
- Travis Scott has a familial relationship with Kanye West
- He used to date Rhianna
- He was a piano player & drummer
- He originally planned to self-release his music
- His first band was called the Graduates
- He used to hold the record for the most successful rap single
Top Travis Scott Quotes
- “There’s a lot of us out here that are birds, man. We all need to just fly.”
- “I’m just here for good times, man. I want people to have the best time ever. Especially if they’re around me.”
- “You can’t buy vision, and you can’t buy aesthetic.”
- “I was born in Houston, Texas. I grew up in Houston, by Missouri City. It’s, like, a suburb in the area; it’s middle-class. But I used to stay with my grandma in the hood from ages one to six.”
- “Everybody just has different steps in their life that they take to do what they should.”
- “The most ironic thing is my grandfather has his masters in music composition; he was a jazz composer. My dad was a musician, too. He played more, like, soul music.”
- “I don’t really write. I’m an on-the-spot type of person. This beat, let’s listen to it; let’s vibe. And then I’ll do a melody, and then we’ll go back and do it.”
- “Sometimes I might be sleepy, and sometimes I’ve literally been sleeping backstage, woken up, gone straight on stage, or gone crazy. It’s not like I psyche myself; I don’t do any of that.”
- “I remember my mom bought me one of their shirts for Easter so that I could wear Helmut Lang for Easter. That was my first piece.”
- “You’ve gotta motivate kids. They wanna grow up. They got problems. You’ve gotta give ’em that music to make ’em feel like they’re OK, and it’s only a couple of artists that do that.”
All about Travis Scott’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
Travis Scott is a successful American rapper, who is now a new father. He is only 28 years old and still has a lot of potential to reach throughout the rest of his career.
As of 2021, Travis Scott’s net worth is $50 Million.