These Battlestar Gallactica quotes will inspire you. Battlestar Galactica is an American science fiction media franchise created by Glen A. Larson.
Below you will find a collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging Battlestar Gallactica quotes, Battlestar Gallactica sayings, and Battlestar Gallactica proverbs.
Best Battlestar Gallactica Quotes
- “The book is almost always better than the movie. You could have no better case in point than FROM HELL, Alan Moore’s best graphic novel to date, brilliantly illustrated by Eddie Campbell. It’s hard to describe just how much better the book is. It’s like, “If the movie was an episode of Battlestar Galactica with a guest appearance by the Smurfs and everyone spoke Dutch, the graphic novel is Citizen Kane with added sex scenes and music by your favourite ten bands and everyone in the world you ever hated dies at the end.” That’s how much better it is.” ~ Warren Ellis
- “I wanted to make it a really strong point to not watch Battlestar Galactica before starting Caprica because I was afraid it was going to give me a lot of pressure and preconceived notions of what it was going to be like.” ~ Magda Apanowicz
- “You can’t hide… from The Deadman.” ~ The Undertaker
“There must be some kind of way out of here,’ said the joker to the thief.” ~ Bob Dylan
- “I want to act because I don’t know how to do anything else.” ~ Javier Bardem
- “If you like Battlestar Galactica…you’re probably a huge nerd.” ~ Stephen Colbert
- “When I did ‘Battlestar Galactica’ it was the first time I really understood science fiction. That was a very political drama, but set in spaceships so people didn’t really take it seriously. But some really fascinating things were explored in that.” ~ Michelle Forbes
- “Everyone always wants to talk about ‘True Blood’ and ‘Battlestar Galactica’ – no one’s even interested in ‘Durham County.’ It blew my mind when I came to Canada and no one asked me about the show. So many people didn’t even know about it. They didn’t even know it was on the air! It’s very curious to me.” ~ Michelle Forbes
“I can still fit into my Battlestar Galactica costume!” ~ Dirk Benedict
- “I revisit old favorites like ‘Buffy’ and ‘Battlestar Galactica’ when I’m bored. I am obsessed with ‘Scandal.’ I love TV.” ~ Jessica Valenti
- “I think the set looks great. It’s kind of like Battlestar Galactica meets like the Italian furniture fair.” ~ Thom Filicia
- “I did a ‘Children of the Corn’ remake for Sci Fi Channel. I play the Peter Horton role from the original, and Candace McClure from ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is my Linda Hamilton.” ~ David Anders
- “A lot of people have been saying ‘The 100’ reminds them of ‘Lord Of The Flies,’ ‘Lost’ and ‘Battlestar Galactica,’ and all of those titles have been very successful and interesting to watch. Any time anyone refers to any of those great shows, I’m flattered.” ~ Marie Avgeropoulos