What is Mr Beast’s net worth? Mr Beast net worth comes from his YouTube career.
Jimmy Donaldson better known online as MrBeast, is an American YouTuber, businessman, and philanthropist. He has been credited with pioneering a genre of YouTube videos that center on expensive stunts. He is also the founder of MrBeast Burger and the co-creator of Team Trees, a fundraiser for the Arbor Day Foundation, which has raised over $22 million. He is managed by the Dallas-based talent management company Night Media.
Mr Beast Net Worth
US$ 16 Million
23 (born May 7, 1998)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Donaldson would upload his first-ever YouTube video in February 2012, at the age of 13 years old, under the handle “MrBeast6000”; his early content ranged from Let’s Plays (mainly focused on Minecraft and Call of duty), videos estimating the wealth of other YouTubers, videos that offered tips to upcoming YouTube creators, and commentary on YouTube drama. During this early period of his channel, Donaldson himself made few appearances in his videos.
In January 2017, Donaldson published an almost day-long video of himself counting to 100,000. The stunt took him 40 hours, with some parts sped up to “keep it under 24 hours”. A subsequent video titled “Counting to 200,000 (Road to a Mil)” was uploaded the next month, although, according to Donaldson, it too, had to be sped up because the full fifty-five hours of counting exceeded YouTube’s upload limit.
Donaldson also gained popularity during this period with stunts, such as attempting to break glass using a hundred megaphones, watching paint dry for an hour, attempting to stay underwater for 24 hours (which ended up failing due to health issues), and an unsuccessful attempt to spin a fidget spinner for a day. By 2018 Donaldson had given out $1 million through his outlandish stunts, which earned him the title of “YouTube’s biggest philanthropist”
Mr Beast’s net worth in 2021 is $16 Million.
Few Facts About Mr Beast
- His real name is Jimmy Donaldson
- Initially, he created only gameplay videos
- His most popular video has more than 53 million views
- He has a clothing line
- He doesn’t really like social media
Top Mr Beast Quotes
- “There were lots of smiles and personal relationships that we’ll all take forward in supporting what we do—creating original content for our subscribers.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “That’s where it makes things a little weird on me, because if I make them pay taxes on stuff then I look like a piece of sh-t, but if I pay taxes on it — on something that’s already not really profitable.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “After some point it’s like you feel like you should quit but you want it so badly you just keep going.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “I like to walk, I’m just really random.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “There was a lot of teamwork involved in planning the event.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “Everyone was having a blast doing something unique and fun.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “I give away so much money now that like a thousand dollars doesn’t really feel like much to me.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “I think on YouTube, it’s different, and people just haven’t realized it: positivity is just as clickbait as negativity.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “I remember thinking like every day back then like I’m never gonna be YouTuber, but I really want to be a YouTuber.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “Every day is different so there is no like routine.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “Even though these are some of the biggest YouTubers in the world.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “I would stay up all night just thinking of ideas.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)
- “I’m motivated because I want to support my mom and my family.” – Jimmy Donaldson (Mr Beast)