What is Drake’s net worth? Drake net worth comes from his musical career.
Aubrey Drake Graham is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, producer, and entrepreneur. A prominent figure in popular music, Drake is credited for popularizing the Toronto sound.
Drake Net Worth
US$ 180 Million
34 (born October 24, 1986)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Early Life & Education
Aubrey Drake Graham was born on October 24, 1986, in Toronto, Ontario. He attended Forest Hill Collegiate Institute, where he demonstrated an affinity for the arts, first acting while an active student at the school. He later attended Vaughan Road Academy in the city’s multicultural Oakwood–Vaughan neighborhood. upon realizing that his busy class schedule was detrimental to his burgeoning acting career, Drake dropped out of school. He later graduated in October 2012.
2001–2009: Career beginnings: At the age of 15, eager to begin his career as an actor, a high school friend introduced Drake to his father, an acting agent. The agent found Drake a role on the Canadian teen drama series Degrassi: The Next Generation. In 2009, Drake released his third mixtape So Far Gone.
2010–2012: Musical breakthrough with Thank Me Later and Take Care: Drake planned to release his debut album, Thank Me Later. It was released on June 15, 2010, debuting at number one on the Billboard 200 with sales of over 447,000 copies in its first week. Take Care was released on November 15, 2011, and received generally positive reviews from music critics.
2013–2015: Nothing Was the Same and If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late: Nothing Was the Same was released on September 24, 2013, debuting at number one on the US Billboard 200, with 658,000 copies sold in its first week of release. On February 12, 2015, Drake released If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late onto iTunes with no prior announcement.
2018–2019: Scorpion and Care Package; return to television: Scorpion was then released as a double-album, and marked Drake’s longest project, with a run-time of just under 90 minutes. The album broke both the one-day global records on Spotify and Apple Music, as it gained 132.45 million and 170 million plays on each streaming service, respectively. It eventually sold 749,000 album-equivalent units in its first week of sales and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
On August 2, he released the compilation album Care Package, consisting of songs released between 2010 and 2016 that were initially unavailable for purchase or commercial streaming; it debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
Drake’s net worth in 2021 is $180 Million.
Few Facts About Drake
- Drake started off as an actor
- He has written songs for big artists
- Drake began his career through mixtapes
- Drake has surpassed adele’s record wins
Top Drake Quotes
- “Accept yourself. You don’t have to prove sh*t to no one except yourself.” – Drake
- “Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn.” – Drake
- “It was my father who told me that there is no rapper who is singing and rapping. He told me that in order to be successful you’re going to have to do something different than what everyone else is doing.”– Drake
- “Everybody dies but not everybody lives.” – Drake
- “A goal is just a dream with a deadline.” – Drake
- “Before you give up, think of the reason you held on so long.” – Drake
- “I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down.” – Drake
- “Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around.” – Drake
- “Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.” – Drake
- “Careful what you wish for, you just might get it all.” – Drake
- “Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.” – Drake
- “I’m trying to do better than good enough.” – Drake