What is Dwayne Johnson’s net worth? Dwayne Johnson net worth comes from his professional wrestling and acting career.
Dwayne Douglas Johnson is also known by his ring name The Rock is an American actor, producer, retired professional wrestler, and former American football and Canadian football player.
Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
US$ 400 Million
49 (born May 2, 1972)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Dwayne Johnson was born on May 2, 1972, in Hayward, California. His family was actually a wrestling family, as both his father and grandfather were professional wrestlers. Even his grandmother was a female wrestling promoter.
When he was young, Dwayne lived in New Zealand with his mother’s family for a very short time. He went to Richmond Road Elementary School in Oakland, but then returned to the United States and spent the tenth grade at a high school in Hawaii.
The following year, the family had to move to Pennsylvania, and it was here that Johnson began to take an interest in football. The University of Miami offered him a soccer scholarship and he got it. He was on the National Championship team in Miami but was substituted due to being out due to injury.
While at Uni, Dwayne met his future wife, Danny Garcia, founder of a wealth management company in Miami. After graduation, Dwayne moved to Canada to join the Calgary Stampedes in CFL.
In 1996, Dwayne went through several wrestling trials in the WWF. He won one match and lost two more matches. Later that year, he was offered a contract by the WWF, which he signed with him.
Johnson made his WWE debut in 1996 as Rocky Maivia. He debuted on Monday Night Row as a member of Mark Miro’s entourage on November 4, 1996, and made his Survivor Series debut on November 17, in an eight-man elimination match.
In 2002, he was awarded the title of “People’s Champion”, and since then he has won many competitions and titles in WWE. His first major role was in The Scorpion King, and now he is one of the biggest actors around the world.
Dwayne Johnson’s net worth in 2021 is $400 Million.
Few Dwayne Johnson Facts
- His nickname as a kid was ‘Dewey’
- Dwayne wanted to become a CIA agent
- He was on track to become a pro football player
- At his low point, he only had $7 in his wallet
- He made a 10- to 12-year plan to become the top guy in Hollywood
Top Dwayne Johnson Quotes
- “BLOOD, SWEAT & RESPECT. First two you GIVE. Last one you EARN.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “I’ve learned over the years that when it comes to success, consistency is key. Consistent hard work that we may not like doing today, but for a payoff, we’ll love tomorrow. Earn it. Enjoy it.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it… Kick that B*tch in, smile and introduce yourself” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “All successes begin with Self-Discipline. It starts with you.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “Always asked, ‘What’s the key to success?’ The key is, there is no key. Be humble, hungry, and always be the hardest worker in the room.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “Change doesn’t begin when we get knocked on our ass. It begins the moment we decide to get back up on our own feet” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “Think back 5 yrs ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 yrs and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
All about Dwayne Johnson’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
Dwayne Johnson is one of the most beloved actors in the world and the enthusiasm and hard work ethic he brings to the films he shares have ensured his success.
As of 2021, Dwayne Johnson’s net worth is $400 Million.