What is Dana White’s net worth? Dana White net worth comes from his business career.
Dana Frederick White Jr. is an American businessman and the current President of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), which is the largest mixed martial arts (MMA) organization in the world.
Dana White Net Worth
US$ 500 Million
51 (January 29, 1954)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Dana White was born in Manchester, Connecticut on July 28, 1969. His father left at a young age and his mother and her family raised him and his sister for most of their lives.
The family moved between Boston, Las Vegas, and Maine. In the end, he graduated from Harmon High School in Maine in 1987.
White began his career as a manager for Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell. Through this business, he heard that a buyer for the UFC was needed, and called two of his friends who bought it. They put White as chief upon purchase.
In 2016, the company was sold to a group of investors, but White remained the head of the organization.
With White as president, the UFC has dominated the mixed martial arts world and has fought in 175 countries, over 100 training facilities. Pay-per-view fights have reached over a billion households and still have a strong presence in Las Vegas.
Other highlights of the UFC since White became president are the reality show The Ultimate Fighter, the acquisition of PRIDE Fighting Championships, and mixed martial arts fighting.
Dana White’s net worth in 2021 is $500 Million.
Few Dana White Facts
- In 2013, Dana White said that his biggest regret was failing to sign Fedor Emelianenko to the UFC.
- Long before wrestling promoter Vince McMahon challenged the UFC President to a match at WrestleMania, the WWE Chairman’s son, Shane, almost bought UFC himself.
- Banned Ariel Helwani from UFC
- He has a gambling addiction
- Openly hates Bob Arum
- Hates ref Steve Mazzagatti
Top Dana White Quotes
- “Whatever it is that you’re passionate about, whatever it is that you absolutely love, and whatever it is that you would get up out of bed every day and do for free, you should try to figure out a way to make money at it and give it a shot.” ~ Dana White
- “I don’t care what color you are, I don’t care what country you’re from; we’re all human beings and fighting’s in our DNA. We get it, and we like it.” ~ Dana White
- “Don’t be that guy that’s laying in that hospital bed going, ‘I wonder what would have happened if I tried it?’ The worst thing that could happen is that it doesn’t work.” ~ Dana White
- “Don’t ever let anybody know you’re injured.” ~ Dana White
- “Joe Lauzon is not seen as the top guy in his division, He’s not the champion. Do you know how many people go f— crazy when I saw Joe Lauzon is on the card? Because people love to watch him fight. Joe Lauzon has won more fighter bonuses than I think anybody. If you are that guy, the system works for you. But if you are not that guy, then boo f— hoo, you don’t matter.” ~ Dana White
- “Whatever it is that you’re passionate about… try to figure out a way to make money at it and give it a shot.” ~ Dana White
- “A lot of times, kids go to college and take a major because they do what they think they’re supposed to do. I told them I believe 90 percent of America gets up in the morning and drives to a job they hate. That could have happened to me in the hotel industry.” ~ Dana White
All about Dana White’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
Dana White’s savvy business skills and passion for mixed martial arts have catapulted the UFC from near bankruptcy into a multi-billion dollar industry.
The UFC has become a household name that has reached billions of people all over the world. Dana White’s net worth reflects the work and dedication he has put into his company.
As of 2021, Dana White’s net worth is $500 Million.