LeBron James Net Worth 2021
What is LeBron James’s net worth? LeBron James net worth comes from his basketball career.
LeBron Raymone James Sr. is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
LeBron James Net Worth
US$ 500 Million
36 (born December 30, 1984)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
2003–2004: Rookie season: At the conclusion of the season, he became the first Cavalier to receive the NBA Rookie of the Year Award, and with final averages of 20.9 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 5.9 assists per game, he also became just the third player in league history to average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists per game as a rookie. Cleveland ultimately finished the season 35–47, failing to make the playoffs despite an 18-game improvement over the previous year.
2004–2008: Rise to superstardom: James earned his first NBA All-Star Game selection in 2004–05, contributing 13 points, 8 rebounds, and 6 assists in a winning effort for the Eastern Conference. At the 2006 All-Star Game, James led the East to victory with 29 points and was named the NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player.
In February of the 2007–08 season, James was named All-Star Game MVP for the second time behind a 27-point, 8-rebound, and 9-assist performance.
In 2019, James and teammate Danny Green also became the third and fourth players in league history to win at least one championship with three different teams each. On December 31, 2020, James became the first player in NBA history to score 10 points or more in 1,000 consecutive games in a 121–107 win against the Spurs.
James made his debut for the United States national team at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece.
LeBron James’s net worth in 2021 is $500 Million.
Few Facts About LeBron James
- Two football coaches changed LeBron’s life
- LeBron James made the cover of sports illustrated as a high school junior
- LeBron has been compared to Michael Jordan since he was a kid—first on the court, and now on the silver screen
- James LeBron was the first black man on the cover of Vogue
- LeBron wasn’t the highest-paid guy on his own team until age 31
Top LeBron James Quotes
- “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” ~ LeBron James
- “You can’t be afraid to fail. It’s the only way you succeed – you’re not gonna succeed all the time, and I know that.” ~ LeBron James
- “Yoga isn’t just about the body, it’s also about the mind and it’s a technique that has really helped me.” ~ LeBron James
- “Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend? To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There’s that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: Are you committed, or are you not?” ~ LeBron James
- “We have an opportunity to get better.” ~ LeBron James
- “My dream has become a reality now, and it’s the best feeling I’ve ever had.” ~ LeBron James
- “I’m ready to accept the challenge. I’m coming home.” ~ LeBron James
- “Maybe my pain was my motivation.” ~ LeBron James
- “I always say, decisions I make, I live with them. There’s always ways you can correct them or ways you can do them better. At the end of the day, I live with them.” ~ LeBron James
- “The only thing on my mind right now is trying to win the whole thing.” ~ LeBron James