What is G Herbo’s net worth? G Herbo net worth comes from his professional music career.
Herbert Randall Wright III is better known by his stage name G Herbo, (formerly Lil Herb) is an American rapper and songwriter from Chicago, Illinois. G Herbo’s net worth is US$ 3 Million.
G Herbo Net Worth
US$ 3 Million
25 (born October 8, 1995)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Wright was born on the 8th of October, 1995, in Chicago, Illinois. He dropped out of school when he was 16, having attended Hyde Park Academy High School. He was influenced by Meek Mill, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Yo Gotti, and Lil Wayne.
G Herbo, initially known as Lil Herb, first attracted attention with the track “Kill Shit” which he recorded alongside his cousin, rapper Lil Bibby. He then released his first music tape, “Welcome to Fazoland” in 2014.
On December 26, 2014, the American singer released his second music tape titled “Pistol P Project”. The following year, he appeared as a guest on Chef Kev’s track “Faneto (Remix)”.
In 2016, he released four singles titled “Pull Up”, “Drop”, “Yeah I Know” and “Ain’t Nothing to Me”. That year, Herbo also released his fourth music tape titled Strictly 4 My Fans.
In the same year, the American artist created his first studio album “Humble Beast”. The album’s lead single “Red Snow” was released in March 2017. The second single, “I Like” was released in August 2017.
G Herbo’s net worth in 2021 is $3 Million.
Few G Herbo Facts
- He’s a high school dropout
- He’s influenced by many famous rappers
- He’s using a stage name, G Herbo
- He has a huge following
Top G Herbo Quotes
- “I am a humble guy, that’s why Humble Beast was what it was. On top of being humble, you’re supposed to be able to talk about your possessions and what you’re doing and why you doin’ it, and big stuff you’re spending your money on. I’m pretty sure any artist will tell you, that’s most of the beauty of it and working hard and doing what we do.” – G Herbo
- “It’s easier to talk about the present. Humble Beast I’m talking about stories, I’m going back to chime in on early stages of my life. Swervo, I’m talking about now.” – G Herbo
- “People on the outside, they don’t understand Chicago. They just look at us as monsters. We all start off innocent. We all start off with a clean slate.” – G Herbo
- “Someone giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun because they missed you the first time.”– G Herbo
- “I did wrong on my own, learned lessons on my own. I’ve gotten over sh*t I thought I would never get over, lost people who I thought would be in my life forever so trust me when I say I’m good with or without you.”– G Herbo
- “We’re shining a bright light on Chicago; that’s what we all do. Me, Chance, Keef, [Lil] Durk, Vic Mensa. We all do that in our own way. Everybody could play a role in putting a brighter light on Chicago.” – G Herbo
- “Come from sacrifices hard work investments and time. hear my gut I follow it I’m never neglecting the signs. appreciate the lessons and the blessings I keep catching they’re mine.”– G Herbo
All about G Herbo’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
G Herbo is an American rapper and songwriter who gained critical acclaim with his debut mixtape ‘Welcome to Fazoland.’ Since then, he has released a few other mixtapes including ‘Pistol P Project’, ‘Ballin Like I’m Kobe’, and ‘Strictly 4 My Fans’ which have also been well received.Spread the Love