What is Donald Trump’s net worth? Donald Trump net worth comes from his real estate, media, and political career.
Donald John Trump is an American media personality and businessman who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021.
Donald Trump Net Worth
US$ 2.4 Billion
74 (born June 14, 1946)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Real Estate, Media and Political Career
Early Life & Education
Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens in New York City. At age 13, he was enrolled in the New York Military Academy, a private boarding school, and in 1964, he enrolled at Fordham University. Two years later he transferred to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, graduating in May 1968 with a B.S. in economics.
Real estate: While a student at Wharton and after graduating in 1968, Trump worked at his father Fred’s real estate company, Trump Management, which owned middle-class rental housing in New York City’s outer boroughs. In 1971, he became president of the company and began using The Trump Organization as an umbrella brand. It was registered as a corporation in 1981.
Media: Trump has written up to 19 books on business, financial, or political topics, though he has used ghostwriters to do this. Trump made cameo appearances in eight films and television shows from 1985 to 2001. Trump had a sporadic relationship with the professional wrestling promotion WWE since the late 1980s. He appeared at WrestleMania 23 in 2007 and was inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013. Starting in the 1990s, Trump was a guest about 24 times on the nationally syndicated Howard Stern Show.
He also had his own short-form talk radio program called Trumped! (one to two minutes on weekdays) from 2004 to 2008. From 2011 until 2015, he was a weekly unpaid guest commentator on Fox & Friends. In 2003, Trump became the co-producer and host of The Apprentice, a reality show.
Political career: Trump’s political party affiliation changed numerous times. He registered as a Republican in 1987, a member of the Independence Party, the New York state affiliate of the Reform Party, in 1999, a Democrat in 2001, a Republican in 2009, unaffiliated in 2011, and a Republican in 2012.
Presidency (2017–2021): Trump was inaugurated as the 45th president of the United States on January 20, 2017.
Donald Trump’s net worth in 2021 is $2.4 Billion.
Few Facts About Donald Trump
- Donald Trump has married three times and has five children
- In 1971, Trump took over his parents’ real estate company and renamed it ‘The Trump Organization’
- Trump Tower is perhaps Donald Trump’s most famous real estate. It is located in Midtown Manhattan and is the headquarters of The Trump Organization. It has 58 floors and was completed in 1983
- He also owns and manages hundreds of houses, hotels, condominiums, casinos, golf courses and offices in the United States
- In 1983, Donald Trump bought the New Jersey Generals, an American Football team.
- In 1988, Trump hosted WrestleMania. He has featured in many Wrestlemania events and is featured in the WWE Hall of Fame.
- From 1996 to 2015, Donald Trump co-owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA beauty pageants.
- In 1999, Donald Trump started Trump Model Management, a model agency in Manhattan.
- In 2003, he became the host and executive producer of the US TV series, The Apprentice. Trump took part in 14 series of the show, and he has now been replaced as host by Arnold Schwarzenegger
Top Donald Trump Quotes
- “I don’t like to sit back and gloat, because the world is fragile. Life is fragile, so I never really gloat.”
- “You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” – Donald Trump
- “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
- “Nothing is easy, but who wants nothing?” – Donald Trump
- “I don’t think I changed a lot although I learned a lot. Adversity can be a wonderful teacher. Some people can’t handle the pressure of it. For me, it was a great thing. I learned about myself going through tough times. I guess I learned well.” – Donald Trump
- “Sheer persistence is the difference between success and failure.” – Donald Trump
- “You can’t be scared. You do your thing, you hold your ground, you stand up tall, and whatever happens, happens.” – Donald Trump
- “I think I understand life. I think I understand how to live. I’m enjoying my life. I don’t really live in an as extravagant way as people think.” – Donald Trump
- “Life is actually a series of tests. It’s a social test, a happiness test, a business success test. You’d like to get A’s in all of them.” — Donald Trump
- “There’s always luck involved in things, luck is involved in life; you’re born a certain way, you’re born in a certain location, you’re born – country, there’s always luck. And some people disagree that there’s no such thing as luck, well, I’ll take them on anytime you want.” – Donald Trump