What is Snoop Dogg’s net worth? Snoop Dogg net worth comes from his music career.
Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. known professionally as Snoop Dogg (previously Snoop Doggy Dogg and briefly Snoop Lion) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, media personality, and businessman.
Snoop Dogg Net Worth
US$ 150 Million
49 (born October 20, 1971)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Snoop Dogg was born in Long Beach, California, and was the middle child in the family. He had two brothers, one older and the other younger. Snoop lived with his mother and stepfather after his father left the family when he was just 3 months old.
When Snoop was young, his parents nicknamed him “Snoopy” because of his appearance, hence the name of the rapper in part.
Snoop Dogg started rapping in the sixth grade, and as a teenager became a member of the notorious crips gang in Long Beach. After spending some time in prison, Snoop reunited with future rappers Nate Dogg and Lil 1/2 Dead to put together some tracks.
In 1992, a mixtape in which Snoop appeared was delivered to Dr. Dre. After hearing the tape, Dre was impressed and invited Snoop to audition.
Dre became Snoop Dogg’s mentor and began teaching him how to stage his own rap music. Later that year, Snoop collaborated with Dre on his album “The Chronic” and was able to launch a highly successful solo career from behind the album.
Snoop Dogg’s debut album “Doggystyle” was a huge hit, and he continued his quest for greatness in the music industry.
In 2012, Snoop Dogg rebranded to Snoop Lion for his reggae album, with his first single release, “La La La”.
Today, he has sold over 35 million albums worldwide and is one of the richest rappers in the world.
Snoop Dogg’s net worth in 2021 is $150 Million.
Few Snoop Dogg Facts
- Snoop Dogg’s real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. His parents nicknamed him “Snoopy,” which caught on as a lifelong moniker.
- Snoop Dogg married his high school sweetheart, Shante Taylor. They wed in 1997 and nearly divorced in 2004 before renewing their vows. The couple is still together with three teenage children to boot.
- Snoop loves sports, especially football and basketball. His other favorite teams include the Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, LA Dodgers, and LA Lakers.
- Snoop Dogg has created several alter egos throughout his career. The most notorious ones are known as “Snoop Lion,” “Snoopzilla,” and (most recently) “Snoop Todd.” Here’s a photo of Todd, a white guy who fancies himself a ladies’ man.
- Snoop tried his hand at acting with little success beyond cameos. His appearances include stints on Entourage, One Life to Live, Weeds, King of the Hill, and Monk.
Top Snoop Dogg Quotes
- “It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none.” ~ Snoop Dogg
- “The more medicated, the more dedicated.” ~ Snoop Dogg
- “You might not have a car or a big gold chain, stay true to yourself and things will change” ~ Snoop Dogg
- “Be your own leader, be your own self, step out of my shadows and be your own person.” ~ Snoop Dogg
- “Sometimes, if you’re lucky, someone comes into your life who’ll take up a place in your heart that no one else can fill, someone who’s tighter than a twin, more with you than your own shadow, who gets deeper under your skin than your own blood and bones.” ~ Snoop Dogg
- “With so much drama in the L-B-C, It’s kinda hard bein Snoop D-O-double-G” ~ Snoop Dogg
- “A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack.” ~ Snoop Dogg
All about Snoop Dogg’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
Snoop Dogg is one of the richest and most famous rappers in the world, with an incredible fortune of $150 million he has come a long way since Dre spotted him on that mixtape.