What is Addison Rae’s net worth? Addison Rae net worth comes from her social media career.
Addison Rae Easterling is an American social media personality and dancer.
Addison Rae Net Worth
US$ 5 Million
20 (born October 6, 2000)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Social Media Personality
Addison Rae Easterling was born on October 6, 2000, and raised in Lafayette, Louisiana to Monty Lopez and Sheri Easterling. Addison started dancing competitively at the age of 6 where she attended competitions across the country. Before moving to Los Angeles to pursue her TikTok career, the dancer briefly attended Louisiana State University (LSU) where she studied sports broadcasting in the fall but then dropped out when her followers started blowing up on TikTok.
Addison Rae first joined TikTok in July 2019 and uploaded dance videos to popular songs on the platform. It has been a part of the TikTok collaborative group The Hype House since December 2019 when it was formed. In just a few months, Rae gained over 1 million followers on TikTok and decided to leave LSU in November.
In July, Addison Rae partnered with American Eagle for the brand’s #AExME Back to School ’20 campaign in which the brand performed its first virtual photo session including footage of Addison in her bedroom due to the pandemic. That same month, Addison released an exclusive weekly podcast on Spotify with her mother titled “Mama Knows Best” in July 2020 featuring topics covering their personal and professional lives. Addison has also launched her own cosmetics line, Item Beauty with her in the role of Chief Innovation Officer she co-founded with beauty startup Made by Collective where she will oversee most of the products in the brand.
Addison Rae’s TikTok success has led to work with companies such as Reebok, L’Oréal, Hollister, and American Eagle.
Addison Rae’s net worth in 2021 is $5 Million.
Few Addison Rae Facts
- Before she moved to LA, she went to college to study journalism!
- Both of her parents are TikTok stars too
- She began dancing when she was just six-years-old
- She attended New York Fashion Week
Top Addison Rae Quotes
- “Stop looking for people to mess up. No one is perfect and no one ever will be. Don’t criticize others when you have your own faults as well.” – Addison Rae
- “Take a step back and appreciate the little things that make you smile” – Addison Rae
- “Learn to love yourself before you try to love anyone else“ – Addison Rae
- “Normalize growth from mistakes after learning and changing” – Addison Rae
- “You are worthy. Have a beautiful day, you deserve it” – Addison Rae
- “Putting your energy into being loving and kind is so much more fulfilling than being negative and pointing out everyone’s flaws.”
- “I seriously just want everyone to know that this is YOUR LIFE so LIVE IT HOW YOU WANT TO” – Addison Rae
- “I love you and you are perfect.” – Addison Rae
- “Self-love is everything. But life is so short and never promised. So love everyone and LOVE HARD.”
- “Wake up every morning and remind yourself that you’re a bad bleep” – Addison Rae
- “I love you even if you hate me” – Addison Rae
- “These girls are definitely killing it and we can see why there is such bad blood between them – and why they can’t stand each other and why they want to kill each other.” – Addison Rae
- “I love Kourtney and I love Travis, they’re both amazing people and I wish them the best, they’re so cute.” – Addison Rae
- “Don’t judge others for the things you don’t want to be judged for” – Addison Rae