What is Jerry Seinfeld’s net worth? Jerry Seinfeld net worth comes from his professional career in comedy.
Jerome Allen Seinfeld is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer.
Jerry Seinfeld Net Worth
US$ 950 Million
67 (born April 29, 1954)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Jerry Seinfeld was born on April 29, 1954, in Brooklyn, New York City. His mother was of Syrian descent, and his father of Hungarian descent, both of whom were brought up in a Jewish household.
Seinfeld grew up in Massapequa, New York, and attended Massapequa High School on Long Island. He spent some time in Israel when he was 16, and volunteered at Kibbutz Sa’ar.
Later, Seinfeld attended the State University of New York in Oswego, and after his sophomore year transferred to Queen’s College, City University of New York. Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Theater.
While Seinfeld was in college, he took part in several productions, and this was what inspired him to become a stand-up comedian.
He tried several open mic nights around New York City and landed a role on the 1980’s sitcom Benson; who was later expelled. In 1981, Seinfeld appeared on The Tonight Show, and people soon started to realize who he was.
In 1988, he created The Seinfeld Chronicles with Larry David, which was a huge hit and is where most people know Seinfeld.
Since then, Jerry has appeared in many different productions and has had an incredibly successful career in stand-up comedy.
2012 Continuing Web Series; “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” was a hit on Crackle and Netflix, and recently won a copyright dispute battle as plaintiff Christian Charles sued Seinfeld and others in 2018.
Jerry Seinfeld’s net worth in 2021 is $950 Million.
Few Jerry Seinfeld Facts
- Jerry Seinfeld turned down an offer from NBC that would have made him $110 million for the 10th season of the show
- M&M, Lifesaver, and others turned Seinfeld down when looking for a candy to use in the famous, ‘Junior Mint’ episode
- Jerry Seinfeld has made more than $400m from the syndication of the show Seinfeld since the final episode
- Jerry says “Hello, Newman” only 15 times in the entire series
Top Jerry Seinfeld Quotes
- “I was the best man at the wedding… If I’m the best man, why is she marrying him?” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
- “The human body is like a condominium. The thing that keeps you from really enjoying it is the maintenance.” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
- “Keep your head up in failure and your head down in success.” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
- “If aliens are watching us through telescopes, they’re going to think the dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them’s making a poop, the other one’s carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
- “You can measure distance by time. ‘How far away is it?’ ‘Oh, about 20 minutes.’ But it doesn’t work the other way. ‘When do you get off work?’ ‘Around 3 miles.'” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
- “Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of freedom.” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
- “Would somebody please explain to me those signs that say, “No animals allowed except for Seeing Eye Dogs?” Who is that sign for? Is it for the dog or the blind person?” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
- “I know I’m not going to understand women. I’ll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
All about Jerry Seinfeld’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
Jerry Seinfeld is the richest comedian in the world, with his fortune estimated at nearly a billion dollars as it currently stands.
As of 2021, Jerry Seinfeld’s net worth is $950 Million.