What is Tom Cruise’s net worth? Tom Cruise net worth comes from his acting career.
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV is an American actor and producer.
Tom Cruise Net Worth
US$ 600 Million
58 (born July 3, 1962)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Thomas “Tom Cruise Mapother IV” was born in Syracuse, New York on the 3rd of July 1962. Cruise is the son of Thomas Cruise Mapother III and Mary Lee.
He is of German, Irish and English ancestry and spent most of his childhood in Canada.
Cruise later attended Franciscan School and in Ohio, and his parents divorced at the same time. In his later years, he played football. Cruise made his debut in 1981 when he starred in the movie Endless Love.
Tom Cruise began his early career as an actor when he starred in the 1981 movie “Endless Love” when he was 19 years old.
Cruise continued his early career by playing roles in some other films. He portrayed Joel Judson in the 1983 comedy Risky Business, which was a huge hit.
Cruise achieved a major breakthrough in 1986 when he played the role of “Lieutenant Pete” in the action-drama film “Top Gun”.
The film was a huge success, cementing his reputation as a star. His streak of success continued into the late 1980s with films such as “The Color of Money” (1986), “Cocktail” (1988), and “Born on the 4th of July” (1989).
He also achieved success in 1996 when he played the role of Ethan Hunt in the spy action movie Mission: Impossible. The film was a huge box office success and spawned several sequels.
Tom continued to be highly bankable and popular throughout the late 1990s and 2000s with films such as Eyes Wide Shut (1999), Vanilla Sky (2001), Minority Report (2002), The Last Samurai (2003), and “Collateral” (2004), “Rock of Ages” (2012) and “Edge of Tomorrow” (2014).
Since then, Tom Cruise has been famous for being one of the highest-paid actors in the world. He has collaborated with some of the best actors in the world.
He is best known for his performance as “Ethan Hunt” in “Mission: Impossible Movies”. The series is the seventeenth highest-grossing film series of all time with a total value of more than $2 billion worldwide.
Tom Cruise’s net worth in 2021 is $600 Million.
Few Tom Cruise Facts
- ‘Cruise’ is actually Tom’s middle name, with his real last name being ‘Mapother’
- He could have been a priest
- Tom cruise was a wrestler in high school and originally planned on going professional
- Before he got his big break, tom worked as a busboy, porter, and table cleaner
- Cruise is the first actor to appear in five consecutive films that grossed more than $100 million in us
- Yes, in japan the 10th of October is’ tom cruise day’. This is mainly down to the large number of times he has visited the country
Top Tom Cruise Quotes
- “In this life, it’s not what you hope for, it’s not what you deserve – it’s what you take!” ~ Tom Cruise
- “Someday. That’s a dangerous word. It’s really just a code for ‘never’.” ~ Tom Cruise
- “When you have to cope with a lot of problems, you’re either going to sink or you’re going to swim.” ~ Tom Cruise
- “No dream is ever just a dream.” ~ Tom Cruise
- “I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can’t do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I’m going to do something, I go all the way.” ~ Tom Cruise
- “The important thing is to be relaxed in your work. Same in life. Don’t make everything too intense. Then you can let everything go and not “act”.” ~ Tom Cruise
- “Nothing ends nicely, that’s why it ends.” ~ Tom Cruise