What is Larry Page’s net worth? Larry Page net worth comes from Google.
Lawrence Edward Page is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. He is best known as one of the co-founders of Google along with Sergey Brin.
Larry Page Net Worth
US$ 105.2 billion
48 (born March 26, 1973)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Google [Alphabet Inc.]
Larry Page was born on March 26, 1973, in Lansing, Michigan. Page was first attracted to computers when he was six years old, as he was able to “play with the stuff lying around”—first-generation personal computers—that had been left by his mother and father.
Page holds a Bachelor of Science in computer engineering from the University of Michigan, with honors, and a Master of Science in computer science from Stanford University.
Larry Page’s net worth in 2021 is $105.2 Billion.
Few Facts About Larry Page
- Page was only 23 years when he started the Google project as part of his Ph.D. requirements in 1996
- Google’s first iteration was named “BackRub”
- The idea for a search engine came to Page in a dream, literally
- The first Google headquarters was in a garage
- “Google” as a company name was in fact accidental
Top Larry Page Quotes
- “If we were motivated by money, we would have sold the company a long time ago and ended up on a beach.” – Larry Page
- “You don’t need to have a 100 person company to develop that idea.” – Larry Page
- “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
- “Lots of companies don’t succeed over time. What do they fundamentally do wrong? They usually miss the future.” – Larry Page
- “Have a healthy disregard for the impossible.” – Larry Page
- “Sometimes it’s important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it.” – Larry Page
- “Always work hard on something uncomfortably exciting.” – Larry Page
- “If you have a product that’s really gaining a lot of usage, then it’s probably a good idea.” – Larry Page