What is Bernard Arnault’s net worth? Bernard Arnault net worth comes from Louis Vuitton SE.
Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault is a French billionaire investor, businessman, and art collector. Bernard is the chairman and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world’s largest luxury goods company.
Bernard Arnault Net Worth
US$ 185.6 billion
72 (born 5 March 1949)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Louis Vuitton, LVMH
Bernard Arnault was educated at the Lycée Maxence Van Der Meersch in Roubaix, and the Lycée Faidherbe in Lille. In 1971, he graduated from the École Polytechnique, France’s leading engineering school, and began work for his father’s company.
Bernard Arnault’s net worth in 2021 is $185.6 Billion.
Few Facts About Bernard Arnault
- By July 1989, he gained control of 43.5% of LVMH (Louis Vuitton SE)
- By 2007, he became one of the richest men in France, with 70 brands strong empire
- Louis Vuitton does not want to put their bags at a lower price. Therefore, to maintain its exclusiveness and avoid selling them at a lower price, they set it on fire!
- Bernard Arnault was featured in ‘Time’ magazine’s annual Time 100 issue as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- Along with being a successful businessman, investor he’s also an art collector; he owns art pieces by Jean-Michel Basquiat, Damien Hirst, Maurizio Cattelan, Andy Warhol, and Pablo Picasso.
- He’s an avid tennis fan.
- His big break came after he bought out a bankrupt company, which owned Dior.
Top Bernard Arnault Quotes
- “Luxury goods are the only area in which it is possible to make luxury margins.” – Bernard Arnault
- “A good product can last forever.” – Bernard Arnault
- “Affordable luxury – these are two words that don’t go together.” – Bernard Arnault
“If they succeed to do that, no doubt, in the next generation it will be the major area of the world, economically.” – Bernard Arnault
- “If you deeply appreciate and love what creative people do and how they think, which is usually in unpredictable and irrational ways, then you can start to understand them. And finally, you can see inside their minds and DNA.” – Bernard Arnault
- “I like that combination between creativity and the creative process and the organization needed to make a business like this successful worldwide.” – Bernard Arnault
- “Oh, I was brought up in the north of France, and I had a very enjoyable childhood with my family working as an entrepreneur.” – Bernard Arnault
- “When you are on the management side, you still have to understand the artistic sensibility so that there is a dialogue with the creative side.” – Bernard Arnault