What is JoJo Siwa’s net worth? JoJo Siwa net worth comes from her music career.
Joelle Joanie “JoJo” Siwa is an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality.
JoJo Siwa Net Worth
US$ 14 Million
18 (born May 19, 2003)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Joelle Joanie Siwa was born in Omaha, Nebraska, on May 19, 2003, to Jessalynn a professional dance instructor from Iowa, and Tom Siwa, a chiropractor from Nebraska. She has an older brother named Jayden.
She began her career as a finalist on the second season of Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. The competition was produced by Abby Lee Miller of Dance Moms.
After appearing in Abby’s Ultimate Dance competition, she soon began appearing on “Dance Moms” and also began auditioning for the Miller Dance Competition team in 2014.
Siwa dropped her song “Boomerang” in 2016 which deals with bullying. Two years later, she was named “Breakthrough Artist of the Year” by Vivid Seats.
In the same year, she announced that she will hold her debut ceremony in 2019. The Siwa tour was scheduled to visit many outdoor stadiums and theaters in a total of 52 cities.
She was scheduled to conclude her tour on June 26 in Austin, Texas, before resuming her second round on July 10 in Orlando, Florida.
JoJo Siwa’s net worth in 2021 is $14 Million.
Few JoJo Siwa Facts
- JoJo has just revealed that her huge empire is actually worth a billion dollars
- In January 2020, JoJo confirmed she is part of the LGBTQ+ community
- She’s also acted in the 2018 movie ‘Blurt!’, where she played Victoria. She even played two characters – Jay and Kira – in 2019’s ‘The Angry Birds Movie 2’
- JoJo Siwa starred in The Masked Singer in 2020
- Siwa is known for her hair
- JoJo Siwa has a BMW 4 Series Convertible car with her face plastered all over it
Top JoJo Siwa Quotes
- “If you are wearing a JoJo bow, you are a Siwanator. If you are a Siwanator, then you are nice, powerful, confident, and believe in yourself.” – Jojo Siwa
- “I just always wear bows. I always love bows, and it’s always been my thing.” – Jojo Siwa
- “By the time I left ‘Dance Moms,’ I’d made so many friendships.” – Jojo Siwa
- “One day, I can come up with 50 content ideas, and I’m like, ‘Boom, I want to do this idea, this idea, this idea.’ I have a YouTube notebook, and I write them all down. Then other days, I’m like, ‘I have no clue what I want to do today.’ I rarely have days like that.” – Jojo Siwa
- “Honestly, it’s hard to deal with the haters, but something that has helped me is not to focus on the haters and to focus on the nice people!” – Jojo Siwa
- “Always have a black bow, a white bow, a rainbow bow – those bows will match literally just about everything!” – Jojo Siwa
- “MeToo is a strong movement in Hollywood, but a lot of my fans and demographic are younger, and they don’t really understand what’s going on with it. I wanted to put something out for them, even for those who are 4 years old, that every girl is a supergirl. No matter your age, your height, your weight, your color – whatever you are.” – Jojo Siwa
- “I don’t think that people don’t succeed; I think that it takes time! Everyone will have their time to shine!” – Jojo Siwa
- “It’s a very hard goal. But, what I want is to tell people who are getting bullied to stand up to the bully and not let it be OK – tell a teacher, the principal, or your parents. I want people to stand up and to be confident.” – Jojo Siwa