What is Sergey Brin’s net worth? Sergey Brin net worth comes from Google.
Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. Together with Larry Page, he co-founded Google.
Sergey Brin Net Worth
US$ 101.7 billion
47 (born August 21, 1973)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Google, Alphabet Inc.
Sergey Brin was born on August 21, 1973, in Moscow in the Soviet Union to Jewish parents, Mikhail and Eugenia Brin, both of whom are graduates of Moscow State University (MSU). His father is a retired professor of mathematics at the University of Maryland, and his mother is a researcher at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center. Prien’s family lived in a three-room apartment in the center of Moscow, which they also shared with her paternal grandmother Sergey. His family arrived in the United States on October 25, 1979.
Sergey Brin’s net worth in 2021 is $101.7 Billion.
In September 1990, Brin enrolled in the University of Maryland, where he received his Bachelor of Science from the Department of Computer Science in 1993 with honors in computer science and mathematics at the age of 19. In 1993, he interned at Wolfram Research, the developers of Mathematica. Brin began his graduate study in computer science at Stanford University on a graduate fellowship from the National Science Foundation. As of 2008, he was on leave from his Ph.D. studies at Stanford.
Few Facts About Sergey Brin
- Sergey Brin immigrated to the United States from the Soviet Union with his family when he 6 years old
- Google was started by its co-founders in a friend’s garage and was financed by their friends, family, and a few investors
- In 2004, Sergey Brin became the youngest member in the list of Forbes 400 richest people in the world
Top Sergey Brin Quotes
- “Solving big problems is easier than solving little problems.”
- “I would like to see anyone be able to achieve their dreams, and that’s what this organization does.”
- “We want Google to be the third half of your brain.”
- “Obviously everyone wants to be successful, but I want to be looked back on as being very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world.”
- “We wouldn’t survive if people didn’t trust us.”
- “You always hear the phrase, money doesn’t buy you happiness. But I always in the back of my mind figured a lot of money will buy you a little bit of happiness. But it’s not really true. I got a new car because the old one’s lease expired.”
- “We do lots of Stuff. The only way you are going to have success is to have lots of failures first.”