What is Bo Burnham’s net worth? Bo Burnham net worth comes from his professional music and comedy career.
Robert Pickering “Bo” Burnham is an American comedian, musician, actor, film director, screenwriter, and poet.
Bo Burnham Net Worth
US$ 4 Million
30 (born August 21, 1990)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Professional Musician & Comedian
Early Life & Education
Robert Pickering Burnham was born in Hamilton, Massachusetts, on August 21, 1990.
In 2008, he graduated from St. John’s Preparatory School in Danvers, Massachusetts, where he was on the honor roll and involved in theatre and the campus ministry program.
He was admitted to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to study experimental theatre but instead deferred his admission for a year to pursue a career in comedy.
In 2006, Burnham videotaped himself performing two songs and posted them on YouTube to share with his family. They quickly became popular through YouTube, Break.com, and other sites.
Burnham wrote and released songs about white supremacy, Helen Keller‘s disabilities, homosexuality, and more.
Burnham recorded a performance in London for Comedy Central’s The World Stands Up in January 2008 (aired June 30), making him the youngest person to do so at the age of 18, and signed a four-record deal with Comedy Central Records.
In August 2010, Burnham was nominated for “Best Comedy Show” at the 2010 Edinburgh Comedy Awards after his inaugural performance (of Bo Burnham: Words, Words, Words). He instead received the “Panel Prize”, a £5,000 prize for “the show or act who has most captured the comedy spirit of the 2010 Fringe”.
Burnham wrote and directed his first feature film, Eighth Grade, which was produced and distributed by A24 and premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2018.
Burnham has also directed two comedy specials, Jerrod Carmichael: 8 (2017) for HBO and Chris Rock: Tamborine (2018) for Netflix.
In 2020, he appeared alongside Carey Mulligan in Emerald Fennell’s black comedy revenge thriller Promising Young Woman.
Bo Burnham’s net worth in 2021 is $4 Million.
Few Bo Burnham Facts
- He’s a published poet
- His name isn’t actually bo, it’s Robert Pickering Burnham
- He was accepted into NYU
- He has a successful YouTube channel
Top Bo Burnham Quotes
- “What’s important is that you stay true to yourself. Because when you enter the real world, the most valuable thing you can bring is all your you-ness. The world doesn’t need any more hot chicks or tough guys or smooth talkers – the world needs more you. And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.” ~ Bo Burnham
- “Laughter is the best medicine, y’know, besides medicine.” ~ Bo Burnham
- “I love you just the way you are but you don’t see you like I do. You shouldn’t try so hard to be perfect. Trust me, perfect should try to be you.” ~ Bo Burnham
- “Once a week, I like to slip into a deep existential depression where I lose all my sense of oneness and self-worth.” ~ Bo Burnham
- “Squaring numbers are just like women. If they’re under thirteen, just do them in your head.” ~ Bo Burnham
- “People do complain about the way I act on stage… They think on stage I act too arrogant, too self-obsessed, solecistic, self-contained, synonyms.” ~ Bo Burnham
- “Maybe life on earth could be heaven, doesn’t just the thought of it make it worth a try?” ~ Bo Burnham
- “How old is too old to stop believing in, like, the tooth fairy? Like 12? I’ve got a cousin who is 18… Yeah, still believes in gay marriage.” ~ Bo Burnham
- “The classic comedian says there’s nothing that’s taboo; if you laugh at one thing you’ve got to laugh at everything, that comedy is taking people to dark areas and showing them the light.” ~ Bo Burnham
As of 2021, Bo Burnham’s net worth is $4 Million.