What is Kylie Jenner’s net worth? Kylie Jenner net worth comes from her venture Kylie Cosmetics, and she is a Media personality.
Kylie Kristen Jenner is an American media personality, socialite, model, and businesswoman. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics.
Kylie Jenner Net Worth
US$ 700 Million
23 (born August 10, 1997)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Kylie Cosmetics, Media Personality
Early Life & Education
Kylie Jenner was born on August 10, 1997, in Los Angeles, California. Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was also a member of the cheerleading team. Jenner claims to have performed in plays while attending school, along with community plays. In 2012, she became homeschooled and enrolled in an at-home education program, from which she graduated with a high school diploma in July 2015 from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California.
2007–2012: Keeping Up with the Kardashians: In 2007, Jenner, along with her parents and siblings, Kendall, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob, began appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members.
2013–2014: Early ventures: The Jenner sisters co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards, where Kylie made her acting debut in a promo for the show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in June 2014.
2015–2018: Rise of Kylie Cosmetics: In February 2016, Jenner’s cosmetic company was renamed Kylie Cosmetics and the number of kits produced rose from an initial 15,000 to 500,000.
2019–present: Debut of Kylie Skin: Jenner founded her own skincare brand Kylie Skin which was launched on May 22. In January 2020, Jenner announced she had trademarked Kylie Con, Kylie Kon, and Kylie Museum. Kylie Jenner topped the Forbes list of highest-paid celebrities in 2020.
Kylie Jenner’s net worth in 2021 is $700 Million.
Few Facts About Kylie Jenner
- Kylie has a fear of butterflies
- She’s named after her mam
- Kylie was a cheerleader
- Kylie would be a makeup artist in another life
- She was bullied in High school
Top Kylie Jenner Quotes
- “Since I was years old, I’ve been in the entertainment business, and everyone is always telling me what, and what not, to do, you just get a tough skin and have to not care about what people think, or you will not end up in a good place.” – Kylie Jenner
- “I feel like, growing up, I haven’t had a lot of room for error – I don’t have room to make mistakes. You need to make mistakes to grow and learn, but I’m just a little different because the world is watching me, every single thing I do.” – Kylie Jenner
- “I’ve been bullied my whole life, whether it was by my peers or comments on Instagram or Twitter, whatever. And I never talked about my story, really. I feel like I’ve kind of accepted it because I realized that just comes with the territory. ” – Kylie Jenner
- “It’s always the people that know the least about you that want to judge you the most.” – Kylie Jenner
- “What I think is so amazing about having everything, and feeling like I have everything, is that I don’t really find happiness within materialistic things. Like, it’s cool if I can buy myself a new car, and I think it’s amazing for a week, but then the thrill is over, and I’m like, Oh, so I guess that wasn’t really happiness.” – Kylie Jenner
- “I’ve realized through the years that I just find happiness in other things, whether it’s my dogs or my friends or, like, looking at the sunset. So if I were to wish for something else, it would just to be happy all the time, to have a superpower of not letting things affect me, and to be true to who I am, always.” – Kylie Jenner