What is Justin Bieber’s net worth? Justin Bieber net worth comes from his musical career.
Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer. He was discovered by American record executive Scooter Braun and signed with RBMG Records in 2008, gaining recognition with the release of his debut EP My World (2009) and soon establishing himself as a teen idol.
Justin Bieber Net Worth
US$ 285 Million
27 (born March 1, 1994)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Early Life & Education
Justin Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, at St. Joseph’s Hospital in London, Ontario, and raised in Stratford, Ontario. Growing up, he learned to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet. In early 2007, when he was 12 years old, Bieber sang “So Sick” to Nie Yu at a local vocal competition in Stratford and took second place. Mallet posted a video of the performance on YouTube for their boyfriends and friends to see. She kept uploading videos of Bieber’s singles to various R&B songs, and Bieber’s popularity grew on the site. In the same year, Bieber busked performances in front of the steps of the Avon Theater with a chartered guitar during tourism season.
Graduated from High School in Stratford, Ontario, St Michael’s Catholic High School in 2012 with a GPA of 4.0.
2008–2009: Career beginnings and My World: Bieber was soon signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Braun and Usher.
2010–2011: My World 2.0 and Never Say Never: Bieber was a presenter at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31, 2010.
2012–2014: Believe, Journals, and other appearances: In late 2011, Bieber began recording his third studio album, entitled Believe. The following week, Bieber appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to announce that the first single would be called “Boyfriend”, and was released on March 26, 2012. The song debuted at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, selling a total of 521,000 digital units, the second-highest-ever debut digital sales week.
2015–2017: Purpose: In February 2015, Bieber released a song “Where Are Ü Now”, with Jack Ü. The song won a Grammy for Best Dance Recording at the 2016 Grammy Awards.
2017–2019: Collaborations: On April 16, 2017, Puerto Rican singers Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee released a remix for their song “Despacito” featuring Bieber. The song was Bieber’s first release of 2017 and the first in which he sings in Spanish.
On December 24, 2019, Bieber announced that he would be releasing his fifth studio album and embarking on his fourth concert tour in 2020.
Justin Bieber’s net worth in 2021 is $285 Million.
Few Facts About Justin Bieber
- His mentor is Will Smith. According to Will, they speak once a week
- He speaks French fluently and can count to 10 in German
- If he wasn’t a singer… he’d be an architect
- If he weren’t signed by Usher, he was considering going on American Idol
- His father Jeremy is a former MMA fighter
- After he cut his hair, he auctioned it for $12,000 on eBay. It sold for about $40,000
Top Justin Bieber Quotes
- “If I can do just one-tenth of the good Michael Jackson did for others, I can really make a difference in this world.” – Justin Bieber
- “When you’ve reached a certain point in your life, there are people out there waiting to see you fall. but rather than let gravity take you down, sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands and fly.” – Justin Bieber
- “I’m looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.“ – Justin Bieber
- “Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dream.” – Justin Bieber
- “I’m living proof that dreams do come true. Work hard. Pray. Believe.” – Justin Bieber
- “If you don’t dream big, there’s no use of dreaming. If you don’t have faith, there’s nothing worth believing.” – Justin Bieber