What is Rihanna’s net worth? Rihanna net worth comes from her musical career.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, actress, fashion designer, and businesswoman. Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados, Rihanna was discovered by American record producer Evan Rogers who invited her to the United States to record demo tapes.
Rihanna Net Worth
US$ 550 Million
33 (born February 20, 1988)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Early Life & Education
Robyn Rihanna Fenty was born on February 20, 1988, in Saint Michael, Barbados. She attended Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School and Combermere School, where she studied alongside future international cricketers Chris Jordan and Carlos Brathwaite.
2003–2006: Beginnings and early releases: In 2003, Rihanna formed a musical trio with two of her classmates. She was discovered in her home country of Barbados by American record producer Evan Rogers.
2007–2008: Breakthrough with Good Girl Gone Bad: In early 2007, Rihanna appeared on the single “Roll It” with Jamaican band J-Status and fellow Barbadian singer-songwriter Shontelle. The song appeared on J-Status’ debut album The Beginning, released in several European countries only. Around that time, Rihanna had already begun work on her third studio album, Good Girl Gone Bad.
2009–2011: Rated R and Loud: In early 2009, Rihanna began working on her fourth studio album, Rated R. Rated R was released in November 2009. Loud, Rihanna’s fifth studio album, was released in November 2010. The album produced three US Billboard Hot 100s.
2011–2013: Talk That Talk and Unapologetic: Rihanna’s sixth album, Talk That Talk, was released in November 2011. The album debuted at No. 3 in the U.S and number No. 1 in the UK. Rihanna’s seventh studio album, Unapologetic, was released in November 2012. In the United States, the album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, marking Rihanna’s first No. 1 album in the country.
2014–2017: Standalone releases, Home soundtrack, and Anti: Rihanna ventured into other endeavors and appeared in the voice role of Tip in the animated feature film Home alongside Jim Parsons and Jennifer Lopez, the film was based on The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex.
Rihanna’s net worth in 2021 is $550 Million.
Few Facts About Rihanna
- She drinks before getting on stage
- Rihanna was part of the Army Cadet Force!
- She once worked at a Street Stall
- Rihanna Won a Beauty Pageant, in 2004, she won the Miss Combermere school beauty pageant!
- She won a talent show for her rendition of Mariah Carey’s Hero
- She has insured her legs
- “Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living!”
- “It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.”
- “You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.”
- “Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you.”
- “When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me.”
- “Don’t hide from who you are.”
- “Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned.”
- “You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body.”
- “Because tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.”
- “When I see myself as an old woman, I just think about being happy. And hopefully, I’ll still be fly.”
- Settling is the worst feeling in the world.”
- “I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them. But I do not swim with sharks … sharks swim with sharks.”