What is Ariana Grande’s net worth? Ariana Grande net worth comes from her musical career.
Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer and actress. She has received numerous accolades throughout her career, including two Grammy Awards, one Brit Award, two Billboard Music Awards, three American Music Awards, nine MTV Video Music Awards, and 22 Guinness World Records.
Ariana Grande Net Worth
US$ 180 Million
27 (born June 26, 1993)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Ariana Grande Butera was born on June 26, 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida. As a little girl, Grande sang with Children’s Theater in Fort Lauderdale, where she played her first role as the title character in their version of the musical Annie. She has also performed in their musicals The Wizard of Oz and Beauty and the Beast.
At the age of eight, she sang in a karaoke lounge on a cruise ship and with various orchestras such as the South Florida Orchestra, Florida Sunshine Pops, and Symphonic Orchestra, and made her national television debut singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” to Florida Panthers. During this time, she attended Pine Crest School in Florida and later North Broward Prep School.
- 2008–2012: Musical beginnings and Nickelodeon: By age 13, she became serious about pursuing a music career, although she still concentrated on theater. Grande was cast in the Nickelodeon television show Victorious along with 13 co-star Elizabeth Gillies in 2009.
- 2013–2015: Yours Truly and My Everything: Grande recorded her debut studio album Yours Truly, originally titled Daydreamin’, over a three-year period. It was released on August 30, 2013, and debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 albums chart, with 138,000 copies sold in its first week. Grande released her second studio album My Everything on August 25, 2014, and debuted atop the Billboard 200.
- 2015–2017: Dangerous Woman: Grande began recording songs for her third studio album, Dangerous Woman, originally titled Moonlight, in 2015.
- 2018–2019: Sweetener and Thank U, Next: Grande released “No Tears Left to Cry” as the lead single from Sweetener in April 2018, with the song debuting at number three on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In January 2020, Grande received multiple nominations at the 2020 iHeartRadio Music Awards, including Female Artist of the Year.
Ariana Grande’s net worth in 2021 is $180 Million.
Few Facts About Ariana Grande
- Her parents chose her name after being inspired by Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat
- Ariana is a vegan, meaning she doesn’t eat or use animal products
- She is a huge fan of the Harry Potter series. – unrelated but there’s a character named Ariana (Ariana Dumbledore) in the books. Her favorite characters in the series are Luna Lovegood & Draco Malfoy
- In 2015, she won two MTV Millennial Awards for the “Global Instagrammer of The Year” and “International Hit of The Year” with her single “One Last Time”
Top Ariana Grande Quotes
- “Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.” – Ariana Grande
- “There are too many people telling you that you’re not good enough, but you are good enough.” – Ariana Grande
- “Everyone is beautiful, everyone is perfect and everyone is lovely.” – Ariana Grande
- “If anyone tries to bully you don’t let them. Take the positive energy from a ball of rainbow power and just, like shove it.” – Ariana Grande
- “Never take yourself too seriously.” – Ariana Grande
- “We’re all human and we all have great amounts of pressure on us. When someone’s hurting, be there. We could all use a little compassion.” – Ariana Grande
- “Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short, and you’re too special.” – Ariana Grande
- “Plant love, grow peace.” – Ariana Grande
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Ariana Grande