What is Joe Biden’s net worth? Joe Biden net worth comes from his political career.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is an American politician who is the 46th and current president of the United States. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the 47th vice president from 2009 to 2017 under Barack Obama and represented Delaware in the United States Senate from 1973 to 2009.
Joe Biden Net Worth
US$ 9 Million
78 (November 20, 1942)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Early Life & Education
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was born November 20, 1942, at St. Mary’s Hospital in Scranton, Pennsylvania, to Catherine Eugenia “Jean” Biden (née Finnegan) and Joseph Robinette Biden Sr.
He graduated in 1961. At the University of Delaware in Newark, Biden briefly played freshman football and, as an unexceptional student earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 with a double major in history and political science, and a minor in English. Biden has a stutter, which has improved since his early twenties.
- In 1972, Biden defeated Republican incumbent J. Caleb Boggs to become the junior U.S. senator from Delaware.
- In January 1973, secretary of the Senate Francis R. Valeo swore Biden in at the Delaware Division of the Wilmington Medical Center.
- Biden formally declared his candidacy for the 1988 Democratic presidential nomination on June 9, 1987.
- Biden was a longtime member of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary. He chaired it from 1987 to 1995 and was ranking minority member from 1981 to 1987 and from 1995 to 1997.
- After exploring the possibility of a run in several previous cycles, in January 2007, Biden declared his candidacy in the 2008 elections. Shortly after Biden withdrew from the presidential race, Obama privately told him he was interested in finding an important place for Biden in his administration.
- Between 2016 and 2019, media outlets often mentioned Biden as a likely candidate for president in 2020.
- Biden was elected the 46th president of the United States in November 2020. He defeated the incumbent, Donald Trump, becoming the first candidate to defeat a sitting president since Bill Clinton defeated George H. W. Bush in 1992.
Joe Biden’s net worth in 2021 is $9 Million.
Few Facts About Joe Biden
- He was a high school football star
- He’s a car enthusiast
- He was sworn into the United States Senate in a hospital
- He ran for president three times
- His favorite movie is ‘Chariots of Fire’
Top Joe Biden Quotes
- “For without unity, there is no peace, only bitterness, and fury, no progress, only exhausting outrage; no nation, only a state of chaos. This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge and unity is the path forward. And we must meet this moment as the United States of America.”
- “Today on this January day, my whole soul is in this. Bringing America together. Uniting our people. Uniting our nation. And I ask every American to join me in this cause.”
- “Some days when you need a hand, there are other days when we are called to lend a hand. That is how it has to be, and that is what we do for one another, and if we are this way, our country will be stronger, more prosperous, more ready for the future, and we can still disagree.”
- “America has been tested and we’ve come out stronger for it. We will repair our alliances and engage with the world once again, not to meet yesterday’s challenges but today’s and tomorrow’s challenges. And we’ll lead not merely by the example of our power, by the power of our example. We’ll be a strong and trusted partner for peace, progress, and security.”
- “Here we stand, looking out on the great mall where Dr. King spoke of his dream. Here we stand where 108 years ago, at another inaugural, thousands of protesters tried to block brave women marching for the right to vote, and today we mark the swearing-in of the first woman in American history elected to national office, Vice President Kamala Harris.”