Short stories with a positive message are always inspiring. These short real-life stories with morals will motivate you in life to achieve success.
Two Stories To Begin With:
1. Nokia refused Android.
2. Yahoo refused Google.
1. Take risks.
2. Embrace changes.
3. If you refuse to change with time, you might perish.
Ok, Two More Stories…
1. Facebook takes over WhatsApp and Instagram.
2. Flipkart takes over Myntra and Flipkart owned Myntra takes over Jabong & now Flipkart is taken over by Walmart.
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies.
2. Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition.
3. Keep innovating.
Two More Stories…
1. Colonel Sanders founded KFC at the age of 65.
2. Jack Ma, who couldn’t get a job in KFC, founded Ali baba.
1. Age is just a number.
2. Only those who keep trying succeed.
Last but Not Least…Another Story:
Lamborghini was founded as a result of the revenge of a tractor owner, who was insulted by Enzo Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari.
1. Never underestimate anyone, ever!
2. Success is the best revenge. Just keep working hard!!
Invest your time wisely.
Do what pleases you.
Don’t be afraid to fail.
Be Happy.Spread the Love