What is 50 Cent’s net worth? 50 Cent net worth comes from his professional music career.
Curtis James Jackson III known professionally as 50 Cent, is an American rapper, songwriter, television producer, actor, and entrepreneur.
50 Cent Net Worth
US$ 30 Million
45 (born July 6, 1975)
|Country of Origin||
|Source of Wealth||
Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson was born in Queens, New York, on July 6, 1975. Curtis was raised alone by his mother, Sabrina, who was a drug dealer. When she died, he moved to live with his grandparents.
Jackson was only 12 years old when he started selling drugs. He would take to the streets and spend time throwing drugs while his grandmother thought he was participating in after-school programs.
50 Cent was arrested several times. The first is that he made the mistake of bringing drugs, drug money, and his gun to school. He was caught by metal detectors at school.
Jackson was arrested two more times; Once to sell cocaine to an undercover police officer, the second is illegal substances and a firearm in his home.
50 Cent started rapping in his basement, Jam Master Jay taught him how to write songs, structure tapes, create choirs, etc.
His first-ever feature was on the album “Shut’ em Down” by Onyx.
Jackson signed to Columbia Records in 1999, and a year later released his debut album, “Power of the Dollar.” One of his big accomplishments came when he released the song “How to Rob”, which attracted the attention of the likes of Jay-Z, DMX, and other top artists of the time.
The same year his album was released, an attacker targeted Jackson outside his home and shot him nine times.
With multiple injuries, which could have easily killed him, after 6 months he was healed, and he started to think that he might have a real purpose about his raison d’être.
Eminem discovered 50 Cent in the early 2000s, and since then has released multiple albums, and has also earned a good amount of money as an entrepreneur.
50 Cent’s net worth in 2021 is $30 Million.
Few 50 Cent Facts
- 50 Cent has starred in 17 different movies!
- Coca-Cola reportedly acquired Vitamin Water from company Glacéau for $4.1 billion. The rapper, who was a partner in Glacéau, is rumored to have walked away with a figure between $60 million and $100 million.
- 50 Cent plays lead character Kanan in his hit TV show Power, which appears on TV network Starz.
- 50 Cent takes acting incredibly seriously and reportedly lost over 54lbs for the role of a cancer patient in the movie ‘Things Fall Apart’, which was released back in February 2012.
Top 50 Cent Quotes
- “Every negative is a positive. The bad things that happen to me, I somehow make them good. That means you can’t do anything to hurt me.” – 50 Cent
- “Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.” – 50 Cent
- “Different day, same s***. Ain’t nothing good in the hood. I’d run away from this bitch and never come back if I could.” – 50 Cent
- “Death gotta be easy, ’cause life is hard. It’ll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred.” – 50 Cent
- “Behind me is infinite power. Before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity. My strength is mental, physical, and spiritual.” – 50 Cent
- “Love your enemies and hate your friends. Your enemies remain the same, friends always change.” – 50 Cent
- “I don’t display emotions. I have every feeling that everyone else has But I’ve developed ways to suppress them. Anger is one of my most comfortable feelings.” – 50 Cent
- “Your opinion of yourself becomes your reality.” – 50 Cent
All about 50 Cent’s net worth, and a quick look at his success
50 Cent has come a long way in his music career. Hope he continues to entertain us. As of 2021, 50 Cent’s net worth is $30 Million.