Uell Stanley Andersen (also known as U.S. Andersen and Uell S. Andersen) was American self-help and short story author during the 1950s and 1960s. He is best known for his book, Three Magic Words, which has been linked to the Law of Attraction. These motivational Uell Stanley Andersen Quotes will uplift you.
Best Uell Stanley Andersen Quotes
- “Everything which you can conceive and accept is yours! Entertain no doubt. Refuse to accept worry or hurry or fear. That which knows and does everything is inside you and harkens to the slightest whisper.” – Uell Stanley Andersen
- “Given the proper suggestion, the Subconscious Mind will manifest success from failure, health from disease, prosperity from poverty, friendship and love from loneliness and isolation. For nothing is impossible to the Subconscious Mind and it operates entirely by suggestion.” – Uell Stanley Andersen
- “Nothing is impossible to the mind. All it’s guidance and power are available to you. When you fully realize that thought causes all, you will know there are never any limits that you yourself do not impose.” – Uell Stanley Andersen
- “When you paint success pictures in your mind, you initiate an inner process whereby your attitudes, hopes, aspirations, and enthusiasm are elevated in response to an image of a more promising future. Every person who aspires must first sell themselves hope, the promise of a better life.” – Uell Stanley Andersen
- “The cynic is his own worst enemy. It requires far less skill to run a wrecking company than it does to be an architect.” – Uell Stanley Andersen