King Crimson Quotes On Success In Life
These King Crimson quotes will inspire you. King Crimson is a progressive rock band formed in 1968 in London, England.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging King Crimson quotes, King Crimson sayings, and King Crimson proverbs.
Best King Crimson Quotes
- “That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen-I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music. You can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music.” ~ Robert Fripp
- “Spirit, who are you?’ Andy demanded. Bobby remained silent, his entire body strained, his lips tightly together, his eyes bulging out. He was taking frantic, short breaths through his nose. His face was crimson. Spirit,’ said Andy, ‘I command you to tell us who you are in Jesus’ name!’ Don’t you mention that name!’ the spirit hissed and then cursed. I will mention that name again and again,’ said Hank. You know that name has defeated you.” ~ Frank Peretti
- “Ruin seize thee, ruthless king! Confusion on thy banners wait! Though fann’d by Conquest’s crimson wing, They mock the air with idle state.” ~ Thomas Gray
“Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” ~ Robert Fripp
- “Now, if King Crimson accepts responsibility for innovating its own tradition, you can’t accept responsibility for the audience. And there is an enormous tangible weight of expectation, which comes from an audience attending a King Crimson concert.” ~ Robert Fripp
- “When music appears which only King Crimson can play, then, sooner or later, King Crimson appears to play the music.” ~ Robert Fripp
- “From my time in ‘King Crimson,’ I’d describe a Progressive band as one that keeps trying to break musical barriers, and keeps trying to do new music.” ~ Tony Levin
“The rise of King Crimson was so fast that, to me, it felt as if it was going out of control. And it was going so fast that I couldn’t keep up with what was happening.” ~ Michael Giles
- “King Crimson is never easy; it’s challenging. That’s why I like it.” ~ Adrian Belew
- “Michael Giles the first drummer of King Crimson, never agreed to the name King Crimson. But then, if you’d knew Michael, you would know he didn’t agree to the album cover either. So maybe Michael didn’t agree to the point of definition with many things.” ~ Robert Fripp
- “King in Crimson is actually an alchemical term. King Crimson is a metaphor for Devil or Satan, but at the same time it’s also a metaphor for one of the statures in the purification of man and the purification of mankind soul towards union with God and with Infinite, which is the philosophical aim of alchemists.” ~ Bruce Dickinson
- “Emerson, Lake & Palmer or King Crimson or Gentle Giant – the worst prog rock references I can come up with. Though I totally loved those groups as a kid.” ~ Duncan Sheik