These attractive quotes will inspire you. Attractive (of a thing) pleasing or appealing to the senses or (of a thing) having beneficial qualities or features that induce someone to accept what is being offered.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging attractive quotes, attractive sayings, and attractive proverbs.
Famous Attractive Quotes
- “Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.” ~ Anne Frank
- “The mysterious is always attractive. People will always follow a vail.” ~ Bede Jarrett
- “The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe.” ~ Deepak Chopra
“For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
- “The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others.” ~ Deepak Chopra
- “I think the most attractive thing is a sense of humor. If someone can make you laugh, you’ve gotten a lot out of the way.” ~ Kiefer Sutherland
- “I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say it because it’s such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.” ~ Ellen DeGeneres
“You don’t have to be born beautiful to be wildly attractive.” ~ Diana Vreeland
- “The moment somebody says “this is very risky” is the moment it becomes attractive to me.” ~ Kate Capshaw
- “Science and art have that in common that everyday things seem to them new and attractive.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A pleasant voice, which has to include clear enunciation, is not only attractive to those who hear it… its appeal is permanent.” ~ Loretta Young
“For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
- “Clever and attractive women do not want to vote; they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
- “A woman my age is not supposed to be attractive or sexually appealing. I just get kinda tired of that.” ~ Kathleen Turner
- “If you’re an attractive guy, everyone thinks you’re successful just because of the way you look.” ~ James Marsden
“The courts are as a stage, people love to see attractive players.” ~ Anna Kournikova
- “Web users ultimately want to get at data quickly and easily. They don’t care as much about attractive sites and pretty design.” ~ Tim Berners-Lee
- “I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don’t find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I’ve never had a problem with the way I look. I’d rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.” ~ Adele
- “The first time, where Fox Mulder and Scully met, she stands up for herself. She stands right there and gives it to him and that was extremely attractive.” ~ Gillian Anderson
- “As far as Beau is concerned, we’re on the same team, we root for each other. If my parts are slightly more attractive, or are perceived that way by others, he’s very content.” ~ Jeff Bridges
“The conversational overachiever is someone whose grasp exceeds his reach. This is possible but not attractive.” ~ Fran Lebowitz
- “When stocks are attractive, you buy them. Sure, they can go lower. I’ve bought stocks at $12 that went to $2, but then they later went to $30. You just don’t know when you can find the bottom.” ~ Peter Lynch
- “I think that sexuality is only attractive when it’s natural and spontaneous.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
- “The split second she ceases to care is the only time a woman ceases to be attractive.” ~ Loretta Young
“God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New–the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.” ~ Mark Twain
- “I used to go around looking as frumpy as possible because it was inconceivable you could be attractive as well as be smart. It wasn’t until I started being myself, the way I like to turn out to meet people that I started to get any work.” ~ Catherine Zeta-Jones
- “I think we are well-advised to keep on nodding terms with the people we used to be, whether we find them attractive company or not. Otherwise, they turn up unannounced and surprise us, come hammering on the mind’s door at 4 a.m. of a bad night and demand to know who deserted them, who betrayed them, who is going to make amends.” ~ Joan Didion
- “We need to ditch the idea that there is any value in the strong and silent man being in any way attractive. Being silent isn’t being strong, it’s being a victim.” ~ Jane Powell
- “I hated grunge. No one’s more feminist than me, but you don’t have to look as if you don’t give a – you know. You can be smart, bright, and attractive aesthetically to others – and to yourself.” ~ Catherine Zeta-Jones
“I think I can be beautiful with all the little stuff done, and I can be ugly. A lot of attractive actresses can’t be ugly.” ~ Juliette Lewis
- “A court is like a scene, people want to see attractive people.” ~ Anna Kournikova
- “I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive.” ~ Angelina Jolie
- “We are well-advised to keep on nodding terms with the people we used to be, whether we find them attractive company or not.” ~ Joan Didion
- “For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.” ~ Sam Levenson
“The only thing that makes one place more attractive to me than another is the quantity of heart I find in it.” ~ Jane Welsh Carlyle
- “Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest.” ~ Christian Dior
- “People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
- “Success is something you attract, by becoming an attractive person.” ~ Jim Rohn
“Most people do not consider dawn to be an attractive experience – unless they are still up.” ~ Ellen Goodman
- “WITCH, n. (1) Any ugly and repulsive old woman, in a wicked league with the devil. (2) A beautiful and attractive young woman, in wickedness a league beyond the devil.” ~ Ambrose Bierce , Beautiful and attractive quotes
- “Men become much more attractive when they start looking older. But it doesn’t do much for women, though we do have an advantage: make-up.” ~ Bette Davis
- “What I find very attractive, what I find sexual, are people who are unapologetic for who they are and comfortable with themselves. And I think with those two things sexual energy does come out because you’re not hovering or censoring yourself, you’re just being who you are. And being who you are is a very attractive quality in a person.” ~ Katherine Moennig
“Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words.” ~ Francois Rabelais
- “I’m trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive.” ~ Dennis Rodman
- “Beauty is so within. I don’t care if you’re the most attractive person on the planet…if you’re not good inside, it will show. You fall in love with people from the inside out.” ~ Drew Barrymore
- “I like villains because there’s something so attractive about a committed person – they have a plan, an ideology, no matter how twisted. They’re motivated.” ~ Russell Crowe
“A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.” ~ Samuel Richardson
- “Your enthusiasm will be infectious, stimulating and attractive to others. They will love you for it They will go for you and with you” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “I think all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don’t like that. It’s great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you’re worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive.” ~ Angelina Jolie
- “Breast implants gross me out. I don’t think they’re attractive at all.” ~ Natalie Portman
“If you’re naturally kind, you attract a lot of people you don’t like.” ~ William Feather
- “Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- “The number one thing I am earnestly attracted to is intelligence. Writers are thus the pinnacle of intelligence. While actors are great and awesome, writers literally create new worlds from scratch. What is sexier than that? Personally, I don’t know why every person out there isn’t dating a writer.” ~ Rachel Bloom
- “Joy attracts more joy. Happiness attracts more happiness. Peace attracts more peace. GRATITUDE attracts more GRATITUDE. Kindness attracts more kindness. Love attracts more love.
Your job is an inside one. To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that?” ~ Rhonda Byrne
“As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
- “The attraction of snowboarding is the freedom it gives you. With a snowboard on your feet the sky is the limit. You can do anything and go anywhere. This is not just for pro riders. It is for everyone.
The other amazing thing with snowboarding is how easy it is to get away from people and enjoy the solitude of the mountains. Its almost impossible in surfing but with snowboarding it is a short hike from the top of the lift or the side of the road.” ~ Jeremy Jones
- “Be the kind of person others admire, can count on, trust, and enjoy spending time with. After you have developed that reputation, people will start to ask you what you do and you will be amazed at how many people will want to work with you. You will attract others based on your character.” ~ Larry Winget
- “Each person discovers a field of allurements, the totality of which bears the unique stamp of that person’s personality. Destiny unfolds in the pursuit of individual fascinations and interests… By pursuing your allurements, you help bind the universe together. The unity of the world rests on the pursuit of passion.” ~ Brian Swimme
“The Christian truth is attractive and persuasive because it responds to humanity’s deepest needs.” ~ Pope Francis
- “Romantic art is always stylized: the better the art, the cleaner and more attractive and intelligent the stylization.” ~ Ayn Rand
- “It’s the end. It’s the end of the civilization. We’re going down. No, it’s sure not too attractive. Lenticels. I just hope my kids don’t live to see the last days. The things burning and people living in cellars. Violet. The only thing worse than the thought it may all come tumbling down is the thought that we may go on like this forever.” ~ Matthew Tobin Anderson
- “I like woman who doesn’t necessarily care if other people like her. She is she who she is and figures people can take it or leave it. What I do like is a woman who has the guts to tell exactly as she feels. It’s not appealing when a woman dresses to please a man. It’s way more attractive if she has her own distinct style and wears what she feels best in.” ~ Justin Timberlake
“I think capitalism will survive because no attractive alternatives exist now” ~ Jack Goldstone
- “It definitely happens more often than you would think when someone comes up and you’re like: “He’s really attractive and seems really nice,” and it just doesn’t work if he smells bad.” ~ Kate Upton
- “The original sin of Republicans is greed. Everyone understands greed. Everybody wants to get theirs. The original sin of Democrats is pity. Greed is more attractive, and a better motivator, than pity.” ~ John Scalzi
Attractive is arousing interest or pleasure: charming.