These welcome home quotes will inspire you. If you welcome someone, you greet them in a friendly way when they arrive somewhere.
A collection of motivating, knowledgeable, and encouraging welcome home quotes, welcome home sayings, and welcome home proverbs.
Best Welcome Home Quotes
- “Our valleys may be filled with foes and tears; but we can lift our eyes to the hills to see God and the angels, heaven’s spectators, who support us according to God’s infinite wisdom as they prepare our welcome home.” ~ Billy Graham
- “As they marched, the crowds lining the route broke into applause, a sweet and deeply felt spontaneous pattering that was a sort of communal embrace. Welcome home.” ~ Lance Morrow
- “There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps.” ~ Ronald Reagan
“You’ve grown up, girl. You’ve grown up real nice, Welcome home” ~ Elizabeth Chandler
- “When we shall come home, and enter into the possession of our Brother’s fair kingdom, and when our heads shall find the weight of the eternal crown of glory, then we shall look back to pains and sufferings and then we will see life and sorrow to be less than one step or stride from prison to glory. Our little inch of time-suffering is not worthy of our first night’s welcome-home to heaven.” ~ Samuel Rutherford
- “Every mouth you’ve ever kissed was just practice. All the bodies you’ve ever undressed and plowed into were preparing you for me. I don’t mind tasting them in the memory of your mouth.
Was it a long journey? Did it take you long to find me?
You’re here now, welcome home.” ~ Warsan Shire
“Our little time of suffering is not worthy of our first night’s welcome home to Heaven.” ~ Samuel Rutherford
- “Even Dionysus’s welcome-home speech wasn’t enough to dampen my spirits. “Yes, yes, so the little brat didn’t get himself killed and now he’ll have an even bigger head. Well, huzzah for that. In other announcements, there will be no canoe races this Saturday.” ~ Rick Riordan
- “There’s a scene [in the 1990 film Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael] in my bedroom where I start eating Almond Roca. I was so young. It was before I knew the tricks of moviemaking, and I didn’t know you shoot a lot of different angles. I gobbled them and didn’t realize I had to keep doing it. So I had to eat 64 Almond Roca that day. I got so sick. In the beginning, you’re like, ‘Ooh, that looks good.’ But hours later, no.” ~ Winona Ryder
“Welcome home, Rachel Mariana Morgan, he said, his goat-slitted eyes holding a new, dangerous light. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.” ~ Kim Harrison
- “A wonderful, warm, positive individual who exhibits the values that are prerequisite to a significant faculty post in higher education, I think that it is an absolutely extraordinary and bold career move that Darwin has made in leaving the Orchestra and embarking on the trajectory of a solo performer/educator. And what a marvelous thing it is for Detroit to be able to welcome home a successful native son – one in whom the community can take pride, and one who will serve as an inspiration to a younger generation of aspiring performers eager to make their mark in the world.” ~ David Cerone
- “I want to say a very sincere thank you for this welcome home – it is a wonderful welcome home. It is the place to where I return and where I will always return because it is of Galway that I am.” ~ Michael D. Higgins
- “I had a thought, on the way home from the rock field, that the things we don’t know about a person are the things that make them human, and it made me feel sad to think that, but sad in that reassuring way that some sadness has, a sadness that says welcome home in twelve different languages.” ~ Miriam Toews
“Un-thread the rude eye of rebellion and welcome home again discarded faith.” ~ William Shakespeare
- “He put the book down. “As you wish.” He rose and walked past me. I lowered my sword, expecting him to pass, but suddenly he stepped in dangerously close. “Welcome home. I’m glad you made it. There is coffee in the kitchen for you.” My mouth gaped open. He inhaled my scent, bent close, about to kiss me… I just stood there like an idiot. Curran smirked and whispered in my ear instead. “Psych.” And just like that, he was out the door and gone. Oh boy.” ~ Ilona Andrews
- “Shigure: JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR A SECOND, KYO! Kyo: SHUT UP! I HATE THIS! DO YOU REALLY GET THAT MUCH ENJOYMENT FROM PLAYING WITH PEOPLES’ LIVES?! Shigure: Well, yes, now that you mention it, I do–BUT THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! Kyo: Man, your persuasion skills SUCK! Tohru: Um, welcome home. Dinner’s- Kyo: NOT HUNGRY! Shigure: KYO! DON’T TAKE THIS OUT ON TOHRU! And come back to the entrance hall this instant and take those shoes off! Yuki: He’s right, Shigure. You really do suck at persuasion.” ~ Natsuki Takaya