25 Best Valuable Time Quotes On Success In Life
These valuable time quotes will inspire you. Valuable time having considerable monetary worth or of considerable importance or quality a valuable friend, valuable information.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging valuable time quotes, valuable time sayings, and valuable time proverbs.
Famous Valuable Time Quotes
- “You need to associate with people who inspire you,
people that challenge you to rise higher,
people that make you better.
Don’t waste your valuable time with people that are not adding to your growth.
Your destiny is too important.” ~ Joel Osteen
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” ~ Jim Rohn
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.” ~ Lil Wayne
- “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.” ~ Theophrastus
“Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “You can start over again! Don’t even think about quitting now! It is easy to replay in your mind how things did not work, how much you lost, what you are going through, how angry you are. There is no amount of conversation or magic that is going to wipe the slate clean. You are wasting valuable time and energy that could be used to regain a new normal and start another version of your life. Even though you are hurt and you may be feeling down — stop kicking yourself! Face what has happened. Make the decision to start over again.” ~ Les Brown
- “There are people who have money and people who are rich.” ~ Coco Chanel
“Remember that the reader’s attention is yours for only a single instant. They will not use up their valuable time trying to figure out what you mean.” ~ John Caples
- “Procrastination is also a subtle act of corruption – it corrupts valuable time” ~ Amit Abraham
- “My favorite procrastination is to make the choice to have valuable times with human beings that I care about instead of holing myself up alone to get my work done.” ~ Bob Saget
- “Politicians generally form alliances and not friendships. Individuals and institutions achieve their ends through continual barter. But deals are not bonds. Indeed, intense emotional involvement with anything – with issues, ideology, a woman, even a family – can be a handicap, not only consuming valuable time, but more importantly, reducing flexibility and the capacity for detached calculation needed to take maximum advantage of continually changing circumstances.” ~ Doris Kearns Goodwin
“If you realize too acutely how valuable time is, you are too paralyzed to do anything.” ~ Katharine Butler Hathaway
- “You should diligently play scales and finger practices. There are many, however, who believe they’ll achieve all, by practicing daily on technique for hours on end, up till high age. It’s like practicing every day to enumerate the alphabet faster and faster. One would think one could make better use of their valuable time.” ~ Robert Schumann
- “Of what use is the universe? What is the practical application of a million galaxies? Yet just because it has no use, it has a use – which may sound like a paradox but is not. What, for instance, is the use of playing music? If you play to make money, to outdo some other artist, to be a person of culture, or to improve your mind, you are not really playing – for your mind is not on the music. You don’t swing. When you come to think of it, playing or listening to music is a pure luxury, an addiction, a waste of valuable time and money for nothing more than making elaborate patterns of sound.” ~ Alan Watts
- “I feel if some kid has sat down and felt I’m important enough to write two pages of words to and take up a lot of his valuable time, then he deserves a few words back, or even a phone call as I have done on a few occasions.” ~ Jim Dale
“Never waste valuable time, or mental peace of mind, on the affairs of others—that is too high a price to pay.” ~ Robert Greene
- “It seems absolutely wrong that people should be able to profit in this cynical way from an event that is designed to highlight the need for action on poverty in Africa, and for which so many artists and others are donating their valuable time for nothing [on people selling Live8 concert tickets on eBay]” ~ James Purnell
- “The very valuable time of the humanity often passes with the incredible stupidities and with the local matters not worth a penny!” ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
“Do not discuss the religious matters with people; do not waste your valuable time to discuss the untruth! Your time is short; spend it for the science and the art!” ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Every recording session and tour is a very valuable time to me in terms of getting to spend time with the musicians – whether they’re friends and family or people I’ve just met – because I don’t have a job where I get to interact with people every day.” ~ Will Oldham
- “In my life Why do I give valuable time To people who don’t care if I live or die ?” ~ Steven Morrissey