These True Lies quotes will inspire you. True Lies is a 1994 American action comedy film written and directed by James Cameron.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging True Lies quotes, True Lies sayings, and True Lies proverbs.
Best True Lies Quotes
- “Kids; 10 seconds of joy, 30 years of misery” ~ Tom Arnold
- “The kids all knew me from Wayne’s World. The grown-ups knew me after True Lies.” ~ Tia Carrere
- “Women… can’t live with ’em…… can’t shoot ’em” ~ Steven Wright
- “Women; can’t live with ’em, can’t kill em” ~ Tom Arnold
“One of my movies was called ‘True Lies.’ It’s what the Democrats should have called their convention.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “My friend James Cameron and I made three films together – True Lies, The Terminator and Terminator 2. Of course, that was during his early, low-budget, art-house period.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “When I worked with Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies, she told me, You need a plan B, because when you have six months to a year off, you can go nuts. You need to have another focus.” ~ Eliza Dushku
“Women! Can’t live with ’em, can’t live with ’em!” ~ Robin Williams
- “First, you have stereotypes, and that will be the black drug dealer, the east Asian kung fu master, the Middle Eastern terrorist in ‘True Lies.’ Then you have stuff that takes place on culturally specific terrain, that engages with it, but actually subverts assumptions. ‘Smashes’ stereotypes. That’s where I’ve come into the game.” ~ Riz Ahmed
- “All myth is an enriched pattern, a two-faced proposition, allowing its operator to say one thing and mean another, to lead a double life. Hence the notion found early in ancient thought that all poets are liars. And from the true lies of poetry trickled out a question. What really connects words and things?” ~ Anne Carson