These spoiled brat quotes will inspire you. A spoiled child or spoiled brat is a derogatory term aimed at children who exhibit behavioral problems from being overindulged by their parents or other caregivers.
Below you will find a collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging spoiled brat quotes, spoiled brat sayings, and spoiled brat proverbs.
Best Spoiled Brat Quotes
- “My dad’s probably one of the kindest people in the world. When I was younger that’s not how I was- I was a little spoiled brat.” ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
- “I was quite the spoiled brat. I have quite a temper, obviously inherited from my father, and I became very good at ordering everyone around. I was the princess; the staff were absolutely terrified of me.” ~ Lisa Marie Presley
- “I hate committing myself to anything. It’s probably the lack of discipline, honestly. I’m probably a spoiled brat worried about getting my way every time.” ~ Cameron Diaz
- “I am the princess of G.O.O.D. Music, the first lady of G.O.O.D. Music, the baby of G.O.O.D. Music. I’m kinda the spoiled brat right now. I could get whatever I want.” ~ Teyana
“Compared with my life Cinderella was a spoiled brat.” ~ Alan Bradley
- “Mighty cultures never – are almost never conquered. They crumble from within. And frankly, I think that a lot of Americans are acting like spoiled brats because everything that isn’t working out perfectly every time.” ~ Frank Miller
- “A girl in New York whose parents were on Wife Swap is suing the show for 100-million dollars for making her look like a spoiled brat. Note to girl: guess what else makes you look like a spoiled brat? Being 15 and suing for a hundred million dollars.” ~ Jimmy Fallon , Spoiled brat quotes girl
- “The Mexican people I know seem to respect the country in a way that many spoiled brats who were born here don’t. So come on over folks, the more the merrier. But please, sign the guest book on the way in.” ~ Dennis Miller
- “Perhaps people, and kids especially, are spoiled today, because all the kids today have cars, it seems. When I was young you were lucky to have a bike.” ~ James Cagney
“Once I started dancing, I was not the spoiled brat or the rebellious child that I was as a child.” ~ Suzanne Farrell
- “Let’s be clear: all professions look bad in the movies. And there’s a good reason for this. Movies don’t portray career paths, they conscript interesting lifestyles to serve a plot. So lawyers are all unscrupulous and doctors are all uncaring. Psychiatrists are all crazy, and politicians are all corrupt. All cops are psychopaths, and all businessmen are crooks. Even moviemakers come off badly: directors are megalomaniacs, actors are spoiled brats. Since all occupations are portrayed negatively, why expect scientists to be treated differently?” ~ Michael Crichton
- “Her elf is going to do just that,” he said, the red glow of the ever-after sun turning his hair auburn, almost as red as mine. “I did not work this hard at getting her to accept who she is to let you take your spoiled brat of a little-boy temper tantrum out on her. She stays on my side of the lines.” ~ Kim Harrison