65 Remember Me Quotes On Success In Life
These remember me quotes will inspire you.
Below you will find a collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging remember me quotes, remember me sayings, and remember me proverbs.
Best Remember Me Quotes
- “I don’t think there’s anything better than hearing your favorite band live.” ~ Slash
- “I did not want my tombstone to read, ‘She kept a really clean house.'” ~ Ann Richards
- “I want you always to remember me. Will you remember that I existed, and that I stood next to you here like this?” ~ Haruki Murakami
- “It’s no good giving my heart and my
Soul because you already have these.
So I’ve brought you a mirror.
Look at yourself and remember me.” ~ Rumi
“If you ever feel lonely and feel that no one loves you and cares for you – remember me.” ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- “I killed her once and died for her many times and I still have nothing to show for it. I always search for her ; I always remember her. I carry the hope that someday she will remember me.” ~ Ann Brashares
- “Remember me? I’m back to my old self again. No responsibilities, no attachments, no encumbrances. I don’t want to own anything, love anyone, or get too attached to people, places or things. It’s a rule that seems to work well for me.” ~ Danielle Steel
- “Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.” ~ Dr. Seuss
“I’m a kind person, I’m kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you’ll remember me for” ~ Al Capone
- “Sing Me no songs tell me no tales cry me no tears, but remember me kindly.” ~ Danielle Steel
- “It doesn’t matter. You are what you are. I am what I am. We are the same-when you take the time to remember me.” ~ Christopher Pike
- “Things I Want to Happen After I die: You’re allowed to be sad, but you’re not allowed to be too sad. If you’re always sad when you think about me, then how can you remember me? —Sam McQueen” ~ Sally Nicholls
“I’ll give you something to remember ME by… The back of my head!” ~ Ellen Schreiber
- “I want you to admit just once what you feel for me. I want to know if you’ll miss me even a little. If you’ll remember me. If you’re sorry for anything.” ~ Lisa Kleypas
- “Remember me not for the ill I’ve done but for the good I’ve dreamed.” ~ Frederick Buechner
- “I want people to remember me as a full on entertainer and a good person.” ~ Aaliyah
“Will you remember me when I’m gone?” ~ Phil Donahue
- “Oh Trees, Trees, Trees…wake. Don’t you remember it? Don’t you remember me? Dryads and hamadryads, come out, come [out] to me.” ~ C. S. Lewis
- “Remember me when I am gone away, gone far away into the silent land.” ~ Christina Rossetti
- “Liverpool is a fundamental part of my life. They don’t remember me that way, but time will change that. I could not have chosen a better place to go when I left Atletico.” ~ Fernando Torres
“For as long as you remember me, I am never entirely lost.” ~ Frederick Buechner
- “I just want people to remember me a hundred years from now. I don’t care that they’re not able to quote any single line that I’ve written. But just that they can say, “Oh, he was a writer.” That’s sufficiently an honored position for me.” ~ Rod Serling
- “I leave a sad and bitter world; and if you remember me, and think of me as of one unjustly condemned, I am resigned to the fate awaiting me.” ~ Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- “I just want to be remembered for treating everybody right. Just remember me like that. I treated everybody right, I don’t care if they were rich or poor, I treated them the same. As long as people remember that, I’m happy.” ~ L.C. Cooke
- “I’ve brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me.” ~ Rumi
“It’s better to forget than remember me and cry.” ~ Robert Smith
- “I want people to remember me that I was faithful, faithful to the gospel, faithful to the call that God gave me. And when I get to heaven, I’m going to ask him why he called me, because I was much used to milking cows and working on the farm than I was preaching.” ~ Billy Graham , Remember me quotes for him
- “Always remember, me dear, whether you’re listening to a tale or telling one: Every penny piece that’s struck has two sides to it.” ~ E. M. Delafield
- “One day I got to meet him because he was teaching Broadway dance. It was a little after Tap came out and he was very young. He wouldn’t remember me, but it was quite amazing. And now I’ve met him as an adult!” ~ Brittany Murphy
“I don’t want people to remember me going through the motions.” ~ Bobby Rahal
- “By profession I am a soldier and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder – infinitely prouder – to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys. The one has the potentiality of death; the other embodies creation and life. And while the hordes of death are mighty, the battalions of life are mightier still. It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle field but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, Our Father Who Art in Heaven.” ~ Douglas MacArthur , Remember me quotes death
- “We see the water of a river flowing uninterruptedly and passing away, and all that floats on its surface, rubbish or beams of trees, all pass by. Christian! So does our life. . .I was an infant, and that time has gone. I was an adolescent, and that too has passed. I was a young man, and that too is far behind me. The strong and mature man that I was is no more. My hair turns white, I succumb to age, but that too passes; I approach the end and will go the way of all flesh. I was born in order to die. I die that I may live. Remember me, O Lord, in Thy Kingdom!” ~ Tikhon of Zadonsk
- “I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose.
Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose.
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night.
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light.
And I will remember you.
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by.
Weep not for the memories.” ~ Sarah McLachlan
“Please remember me.” ~ Loreena McKennitt
- “For Democrats who are feeling completely discouraged, I’ve been trying to remind them, everybody remembers my Boston speech in 2004. They may not remember me showing up here in 2005 when John Kerry had lost a close election, Tom Daschle, the leader of the Senate, had been beaten in an upset. Ken Salazar and I were the only two Democrats that won nationally. Republicans controlled the Senate and the House, and two years later, Democrats were winning back Congress, and four years later I was President of the United States.” ~ Barack Obama
- “So what I did on the field was the essence of what I am. Remember me like that.” ~ Steve Carlton
- “My career has been a slow burn, so waiting to do the Edinburgh Festival was a smart move. If I’d spent a month there 10-15 years ago, there’s no way anyone was gonna remember me.” ~ Bill Burr
“She said I bet you dont remember me And I said only every other memory.” ~ Tim McGraw
- “I’m still quite small-minded and small-town, and people look at me like, “You’re too famous to remember me.” I want to give them a tap on the shoulder and thank them.” ~ John Newman
- “Part of it has to do with this business of being approached in public. I have a distinctive look – it’s partly the glasses I wear – and people seem to remember me once they’ve seen me.” ~ Todd Solondz
- “I will rememeber you. Will you remember me? Don’t let your life pass you by and don’t forget all your memories.” ~ Sarah McLachlan
“I hope people will remember me as one who did her best – and who wasn’t an anachronism.” ~ Margrethe II of Denmark
- “I want everything, no matter what concept or genre, to feel real, because it is real. I want to keep making real music, I hope people remember me for that, that’s a good thing to be remembered for.” ~ Alessia Cara
- “I wish I could go home. I’ve been on the road since May. I wonder if my dogs still remember me” ~ Brendan Fraser
- “It’s funny what you really see when you’re the subject of the completely bizarre gossip magazine industry. It’s just like, ‘WHAT?!?’ All this stuff with Emilie [de Ravin, his costar in Remember Me] as well. The tabloids say stuff like ‘They went on a date to an Indian restaurant.’ We were doing a scene! There’s a film crew there!” ~ Robert Pattinson
“As long as people remember me forever, that will be enough for me.” ~ Lil Wayne
- “When you’re dead, you’re dead. No one is going to remember me when I’m dead. Oh maybe a few friends will remember me affectionately. Being remembered isn’t the most important thing anyhow. It’s what you do when you are here that’s important.” ~ Susan Hayward , Remember me quotes for friends
- “When they look back on me I want ’em to remember me not for all my wives, although I’ve had a few, and certainly not for any mansions or high livin’ money I made and spent. I want ’em to remember me simply for my music.” ~ Jerry Lee Lewis
- “I’m so proud of the time I put in the pool, so proud of the people I met along way, just to be asked to do this was exciting for me. I love it when I run into people who remember me from playing water polo as opposed to what I do now, which is an actor. It’s rare that anyone remembers me but it’s fun when I run into guys that played water polo who, we can speak in terms of water polo and what it was like and how we played, it’s the great camaraderie. I was so excited to be asked to be part of this because I’m proud of it. I’m more proud of this probably than I am my professional career.” ~ Ted McGinley
“Above all, I am an opera singer. This is how people will remember me.” ~ Luciano Pavarotti
- “All I care about is that people remember me as a good skater, as someone who was innovative.” ~ Tony Hawk
- “I wake you up and as I stare in your face, you seem stunned.
Remember me? The one you got your idea from?” ~ Rakim
- “I do not know how history will judge me, but let me say that I’ve spent a lot of time and energy trying to transform the Tatas from a patriarchal concern to an institutional enterprise. It would, therefore, be a mark of failure on my part if it were perceived that Ratan Tata epitomises the Group’s success. What I have done is establish growth mechanisms, play down individuals and play up the team that has made the companies what they are. I, for one, am not the kind who loves dwelling on the ‘I’. If history remembers me at all, I hope it will be for this transformation.” ~ Ratan Tata
“I tip like crazy. Theyll remember me. Celebrity can be expensive.” ~ Phil Donahue
- “It is no accident that you are reading this. I am making black marks on white paper. These marks are my thoughts, and although I do not know who you are reading this…the lines of our lives have intersected. For the length of these few sentences, we meet here.It is no accident that you are reading this. This moment has been waiting for you, I have been waiting for you. Remember me.” ~ Duane Michals
- “I don’t want posterity, I don’t want anybody to remember me in any way. I don’t care about that because I’ll be dead. I think the spirit will move to some other state.” ~ Isabel Allende
- “I couldn’t imagine living the way I used to live. Now people come up to me from the drug days and go, ‘Hi, remember me?’ And I’m going, ‘No, did I have sex with you? Did I take a dump in your tool box?'” ~ Robin Williams
“I don’t want to be remembered. As long as my kids remember me, I’d rather be forgotten by everybody else.” ~ Mike Tyson
- “The big story now is that President Bush is coming under attack for his service in the National Guard. The White House said, ‘no no,’ that they have payroll records to show that he served in the National Guard. But today, the commanding officers can’t remember seeing Bush between May and October of ’72. President Bush said, ‘Remember me? I’m the drunk guy. Remember me?'” ~ Jay Leno
- “In this deeply nuanced portrait of an American family, Bret Anthony Johnston fearlessly explores the truth behind a mythic happy ending. In Remember Me Like This, Johnston presents an incisive dismantling of an all-too-comforting fallacy: that in being found we are no longer lost.” ~ Alice Sebold
- “Most people who’ll remember me, if at all, will remember me as an action guy, which is okay. There’s nothing wrong with that. But there will be a certain group which will remember me for the other films, the ones where I took a few chances. At least, I like to think so.” ~ Clint Eastwood
“I would try to pick the guitar up sometimes, like, “Hey, remember me?” It was like reintroducing yourself to someone who’s got a grudge.” ~ Feist
- “You could say that this book is ripped from the headlines, but that wouldn’t be fair. Bret Anthony Johnston’s riveting novel picks up where the tabloids leave off and takes us places even the best journalism can’t go. Remember Me Like This is a wise, moving, and troubling novel about family and identity, and a clear-eyed inventory of loss and redemption.” ~ Tom Perrotta
- “I get a call, and it’s Howard Bingham, and he’s got the champ on the line. Muhammad Ali didn’t remember me from being a kid, but he was going, “Yeah, you’re in bed, and you want your mama with you . . .” It really helped so much. He spent 15 or 20 minutes on the phone with me. That’s a memory that I’ll always cherish.” ~ Mickey Rourke
- “I’m not a grown-up until everybody realizes I’m a grown-up. When everyone remembers me as the dirty kid singing little songs I am the dirty little kid.” ~ Bo Burnham