Polygraph Quotes : Polygraph Sayings
These polygraph quotes will inspire you. Polygraph, a machine designed to detect and record changes in physiological characteristics, such as a person’s pulse and breathing rates, is used especially as a lie detector.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging polygraph quotes, polygraph sayings, and polygraph proverbs.
Best Polygraph Quotes
- “The use of the polygraph has done little more than create confusion, ambiguity, and mistakes.” ~ Aldrich Ames
- “The U.S. is, so far as I know, the only nation which places such extensive reliance on the polygraph. It has gotten us into a lot of trouble.” ~ Aldrich Ames
- “Listen, I don’t know anything about polygraphs and I don’t know how accurate they are, but I know they’ll scare the hell out of people.” ~ Richard M. Nixon
“The FBI, to its credit in a self-serving sort of way, rejects the routine use of the polygraph on its own people.” ~ Aldrich Ames
- “Later, I went down to the Washington field office and an onsite polygraph was administered. After reviewing the polygraph charts in private, the polygraph examiner told me that I had passed and that he believed I had nothing to do with the anthrax letters.” ~ Steven Hatfill
- “I am not opposed to the limited use of polygraphs in a case where a person is suspected of wrongdoing. But widespread use of the polygraph as a screening tool goes far beyond what is acceptable.” ~ Jeff Bingaman
- “Every time I see a happy couple I want to give them a polygraph.” ~ Dov Davidoff
“Polygraph tests are 20th-century witchcraft.” ~ Sam Ervin
- “My own view is that if you filled every member of the parliamentary Labour party with a truth drug and lashed them to a polygraph lie detector, very, very few of them would support foundation hospitals.” ~ Frank Dobson
- “If she is given full immunity … in order to verify that she’s telling the truth, which I’m sure she is, I would be happy to submit her to a polygraph examination. Lie detector’s not a good word because they can’t detect lies.” ~ William H. Ginsburg
- “The Operative tried to implement the Purusey breathing technique, which has been proven effective at fooling polygraphs. There is no conclusive evidence as to whether it is effective at masking the internal lie detectors of fifteen-year-old boys.” ~ Ally Carter