These passionate love quotes will inspire you. Passionate love is an intense love that you don’t want to her out of sight. You are happy to be around her.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging passionate love quotes, passionate love sayings, and passionate love proverbs.
Famous Passionate Love Quotes
- “There’s a difference between lust and passionate love. Lust can’t just creep in. You’ll not find it where true love exists, but it has power enough to shatter the world you’ve worked so hard to create with love, and sometimes, it suddenly changes how you perceived love, to begin with. Love then doesn’t live there anymore.” Jennifer Winget
- “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.” Marilyn Monroe
- “We didn’t know that Mother had gone through a passionate love affair or that Father suffered from severe depression. Mother was preparing to break out of her marriage, Father threatening to take his own life.” Ingmar Bergman
“As you get older, you realize it’s work. It’s that fine line between love and companionship. But passionate love? I’d love to know how to make that last.” Tracey Ullman
- “Happy is he who has laid up in his youth, and held fast in all fortune, a genuine and passionate love of reading.” Rufus Choate
- “What we know is that Shakespeare wrote perhaps the most remarkable body of passionate love poetry in the English language to a young man.” Stephen Greenblatt
- “I had, early in life, a love for staging, but it is fast dying out. Nine hours over a rough road are enough to root out the most passionate love of that kind.” Maria Mitchell
“Passionate love, I take it, rarely lasts long, and is very troublesome while it does last. Mutual esteem is very much more valuable.” Anthony Trollope
- “When you have children it completely shifts your focus; they become the most passionate love of your life.” Louis de Bernieres
- “I have a deep and passionate love of America. It is where I have always thought I would be happiest, and although I miss England desperately, I find that my heart definitely has its home over here.” Jane Green
“I think women love a passionate love story.” E. L. James
- “‘Mr. Majnu’ is a modern and passionate love and he loves to be around girls, they love him too. But, I’m nothing like that in real life.” Akhil Akkineni
- “When we’re talking about our title tracks, ‘DNA’ is about the expression of a young, passionate love.” RM