65 Best Negativity Quotes On Success In Life
These negativity quotes will inspire you. Negativity is an attitude that always expects such negative things to happen.
Below you will find a collection of motivating, knowledgeable, and encouraging negativity quotes, negativity sayings, and negativity proverbs.
Inspirational Negativity Quotes
- “Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.” ~ Kevyn Aucoin
- “From the backstabbing co-worker to the meddling sister-in-law, you are in charge of how you react to the people and events in your life. You can either give negativity power over your life or you can choose happiness instead. Take control and choose to focus on what is important in your life. Those who cannot live fully often become destroyers of life.” ~ Anais Nin
“There are so many great things in life; why dwell on negativity?” ~ Zendaya
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- “Negativity is basically laziness. It takes a lot of hard work to remain positive, but positivity always pays off.” ~ RuPaul
- “The best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous.” ~ David Icke
- “Don’t waste another minute dealing with a toxic, negative, energy-draining person. Some people are wired for negativity. They love being argumentative, combative and abusive. Run for your life as quickly as possible.” ~ Les Brown
“Negative thoughts are not protecting you. They are making you smaller.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- “Every moment spent in negativity is paid for with something truly priceless. That something is life.” ~ Ralph Marston
- “Overcoming negative tendencies and enhancing positive potential are the very essence of the spiritual path.” ~ Dalai Lama , Overcoming negativity quotes
- “The greatest pollution problem we face today is negativity.” ~ Mary Kay Ash
- “Never finish a negative statement; reverse it immediately, and wonders will happen in your life.” ~ Joseph Murphy
“Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.” ~ Shirley MacLaine
- “If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.” ~ Peace Pilgrim
- “That’s my gift. I let that negativity roll off me like water off a duck’s back. If it’s not positive, I didn’t hear it. If you can overcome that, fights are easy.” ~ George Foreman
- “Some people have a negative attitude, and that’s their disability.” ~ Marla Runyan
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” ~ Willie Nelson
- “Try to say nothing negative about anybody for three days, for forty-five days, for three months. See what happens to your life.” ~ Yoko Ono
- “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “Negativity is the enemy of creativity.” ~ David Lynch
- “Life is a daily cleansing. Negativity must be washed away if you wish to attract positive experiences to your life.” ~ Leon Brown
“Nothing has ever been achieved by the person who says, ‘It can’t be done.’” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Creative words generate energy; negative words drain out energy.” ~ Robert H. Schuller
- “If we understood the power of our thoughts, we would guard them more closely. If we understood the awesome power of our words, we would prefer silence to almost anything negative. In our thoughts and words we create our own weaknesses and our own strengths. Our limitations and joys begin in our hearts. We can always replace negative with positive.” ~ Betty Eadie , Negativity quotes on thoughts
- “If your mental attitude is positive, even when threats abound, you won’t lose your inner peace. On the other hand, if your mind is negative, marked by fear, suspicion, and feelings of helplessness, even among your best friends, in a pleasant atmosphere and comfortable surroundings, you won’t be happy.” ~ Dalai Lama
“Keep the weeds of negative influence from your life. ‘Farm’ the seeds of constructive influence.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “The greatest pollution problem we face today is negativity. Eliminate the negative attitude and believe you can do anything. Replace ‘if I can, I hope, maybe’ with ‘I can, I will, I must.” ~ Mary Kay Ash
- “You can either give in to negative feelings or fight them, and I’m of the belief that you should fight them.” ~ Ruth Westheimer
- “There is a basic law that like attracts like. Negative thinking definitely attracts negative results. Conversely, if a person habitually thinks optimistically and hopefully, his positive thinking sets in motion creative forces – and success instead of eluding him flows toward him.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
“Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” ~ Elbert Hubbard
- “If you’re not thinking about a negative thought, your vibration is going to raise to its natural positive place.” ~ Esther Hicks
- “If you have more negative things than positive things in your life, then something is very wrong and you know it.” ~ Rhonda Byrne
- “Life is flying by. You don’t have time to waste another minute being negative, offended, or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.” ~ Joel Osteen
“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
- “Enjoy your life and be happy.
Being happy is of the utmost importance.
Success in anything is through happiness.
More support of nature comes from being happy.
Under all circumstances be happy, even if you have to force it a bit to change some long-standing habits.
Just think of any negativity that comes to you as a raindrop falling into the ocean of your bliss.
You may not always have an ocean of bliss, but think that way anyway and it will help it come.
Doubting is not blissful and does not create happiness.
Be happy, healthy, and let all that love flow through your heart.” ~ Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
“The grumpier you are, the more assholes you meet.” ~ Banksy
- “All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love positivity and gratitude that things aren’t worse or hate negativity and bitterness that things aren’t better …I choose love positivity and gratitude that things aren’t worse.” ~ Johnny Cash , Negativity quotes on positivity
- “You won’t be free from guilt if you are constantly replaying the negative memories of your past. If you’re going to replay anything, replay your victories!” ~ Joel Osteen
- “When you are exposed to others’ negativity, you do not need to respond. You can choose to put your attention elsewhere and let their words be a tiny drop in the infinite ocean of your peaceful silence.” ~ Deepak Chopra
- “The Secret to a long and healthy life is to be stress-free. Be grateful for everything you have, stay away from people who are negative stay smiling, and keep running.” ~ Fauja Singh , Stay away negativity quotes
“Every day you must unlearn the ways that hold you back. You must rid yourself of negativity, so you can learn to fly.” ~ Leon Brown
- “There have been times when I felt suicidal and I would stop my head from going in that direction of negativity because I thought there’d be something I’d miss that was funny in the future. If there’s a chance I’m going to laugh tomorrow then want to live to experience that.” ~ Dave Navarro
- “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” ~ Eminem
- “Make the decision and say, “I’m not letting that worry in. I’m done being upset when my plans don’t work out. I’m not letting that stress in.” Negative thoughts will still come to your mind, but you don’t have to let them into your spirit.” ~ Joel Osteen
“Negativity can only feed on negativity.” ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- “I liked his ability to deal with a lot of the negativity that surrounded him. Even though he was in a world that he didn’t want to be in, he still saw the bigger picture.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
- “Within each experience of pain or negativity is the opportunity to challenge the perception that lies behind it, the fear that lies behind it, and choose to learn with wisdom. The fear will not vanish immediately, but it will disintegrate as you work with courage. When fear ceases to scare you, it cannot stay. When you choose to learn through wisdom, to evolve consciously, your fears surface one at a time in order for you to exorcise them with inner faith. This is how it happens. You exorcise your own demons.” ~ Gary Zukav
- “Revolution doesn’t have to do with smashing something, it has to do with bringing something forth. If you spend all your time thinking about that which you are attacking, then you are negatively bound to it. You have to find the zeal in yourself and bring that out.” ~ Joseph Campbell
“Don’t bring negative to my door.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “When your own mind tells you to quit, you must ignore your negative thoughts and press on.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- “You will only find the happiness you seek when you drop your negative attitude towards life, embrace life and be happy.” ~ Leon Brown
- “No matter how much you might feed off negativity, a positive message is always stronger.” ~ Urijah Faber
“Today evil spirits are seen as negativity which floats around the Earth in large quantities.” ~ Scott Cunningham
- “From now on, I want you to practice reframing other people’s negativity as a reminder of how not to be.” ~ T. Harv Eker
- “The only thing keeping you from what you want is your story about why you can’t have it.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “My philosophy is to “kill the monster while it’s little.” The best time to handle a “negative” emotion is when you first begin to feel it. It’s much more difficult to interrupt an emotional pattern once it’s full-blown.” ~ Tony Robbins
“Both men and women are fallible. The difference is, women know it.” ~ Eleanor Bron
- “…Help me let go of my need to stay immersed in negativity. I can change the energy in myself and my environment from negative to positive. I will affirm the good until it sinks in and feels real. I will also strive to find one quality that I like about someone else who’s important to me, and I will take the risk of telling him or her that.” ~ Melody Beattie
- “Why do we hold onto negativity? For some reason, we believe that others are affected by our experience of remaining upset, hurt, or angry. Holding on to pain, anger, guilt or shame is the glue that binds us to the situation we want to escape.” ~ Iyanla Vanzant
- “When it comes to hating, gossiping, ignoring, ridiculing, holding grudges, or wanting to cause harm, please apply the following: Stop it!” ~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf , Get rid negativity quotes
“When we fill our thoughts with right things, the wrong ones have no room to enter” ~ Joyce Meyer
- “The enemy lies to make the problems we face appear larger than the solutions we carry.” ~ Bill Johnson
- “I question the negative connotations of fabric, of ribbon, of lace. I turn these symbols of our imprisonment around.” ~ Miriam Schapiro
- “Optimists and pessimists die the exact same death, but they live very different lives!” ~ Shimon Peres
- “Light attracts light. But sometimes your light attracts moths and your warmth attracts parasites. Protect your space and energy” ~ Warsan Shire
Summary: Negativity is a tendency to be downbeat, disagreeable, and skeptical. It’s a pessimistic attitude that always expects the worst.