Military Training Quotes On Success In Life
These military training quotes will inspire you. Military training, the instruction of personnel to enhance their capacity to perform specific military functions and tasks.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging military training quotes, military training sayings, and military training proverbs.
Best Military Training Quotes
- “The relationship between officers and men should in no sense be that of superior and inferior, nor that of master and servant, but rather that of teacher and scholar. In fact, it should partake of the nature of the relationship between father and son, to the extent that officers, especially commanding officers, are responsible for the physical, mental, and moral welfare, as well as the discipline and military training of the young men under their command.” ~ John A. Lejeune
- “The aim of military training is not just to prepare men for battle, but to make them long for it.” ~ Louis Simpson
- “I started to make a study of the art of war and revolution and, whilst abroad, underwent a course in military training. If there was to be guerrilla warfare, I wanted to be able to stand and fight with my people and to share the hazards of war with them.” ~ Nelson Mandela
“The best form of welfare for the troops is first-rate training.” ~ Erwin Rommel
- “If officers desire to have control over their commands, they must remain habitually with them, industriously attend to their instruction and comfort, and in battle lead them well.” ~ Stonewall Jackson
- “You cannot prevent a major catastrophe, but you can build an organization that is battle-ready, where people trust one another. In military training, the first rule is to instill soldiers with trust in their officers – because without trust, they won’t fight.” ~ Peter Drucker
- “I’m convinced my cockroaches have military training, I set off a roach bomb – they diffused it.” ~ Jay London
“They (Women Marines) don’t have a nickname, and they don’t need one. They get their basic training in a Marine atmosphere, at a Marine Post. They inherit the traditions of the Marines. They are Marines.” ~ Thomas Holcomb
- “I’d learned a lot in the Army. I knew that above all things in the world I had to become so big, so strong that people and their hatred could never touch me.” ~ Sammy Davis, Jr.
- “Their military training will ensure success in war, but they must maintain unity by not allowing the state to grow to large, and by ensuring that the measures for promotion and demotion from one class to another are carried out. Above all they must maintain the educational system unchanged; for on education everything else depends, and it is an illusion to imagine that mere legislation without it can effect anything of consequence.” ~ Plato
- “We negotiated with the Honduran government the establishment of a regional military training center, for training central American forces, but the primary motivation for doing that was to be able to bolster the quality, improve the quality of the El Salvadoran fighting forces.” ~ John Negroponte
“The military is a very cool world to write about. I went down to Ft. Benning, Ga., for military training, and I learned a lot about soldiers and officers and why they joined up and what their life has been like.” ~ David Baldacci
- “I am an opponent of war and of war preparations and an opponent of universal military training and conscription; but entirely apart from that issue, I hold that segregation in any part of the body politic is an act of slavery and an act of war.” ~ Bayard Rustin
- “I would no more teach children military training than teach them arson, robbery, or assassination.” ~ Eugene V. Debs