These Libra quotes will inspire you.
Below you will find a collection of motivating, knowledgeable, and encouraging Libra quotes, Libra sayings, and Libra proverbs.
Inspirational Libra Quotes
- “I am a Libra, and not only do I see both sides of every question, I also see both the pluses and minuses of each approach, method, and technique.”~Donna Barnes
- “I’m a Libra, so I pretty much like the harmony of give and take. Of course, I want my way, but most of the time I’m very giving. I’m a pleaser, almost to a fault. I care more about the other person than myself.”~ Anonymous
- “Librans have a gift of seeing something positive and lovable in almost anybody. Harmony in all aspects of life is their top priority.”~Therrie Rosenwald
“Libras can see both sides of the coin but have difficulty determining who is right and who is wrong.” ~Serina Cappucci
- “You’ll know if your Libra is seriously under-loved when they won’t even argue with you, and just act passively.”~Mary English
- “The hesitation of a Libra person comes from the fear that if they make a decision, someone might be disappointed, and they would like everyone to feel taken care of.”~Saket Shah
- “Venus-ruled Libra treasures an environment of beauty and space.”~Mary Valby
“The sad part of Libra is you never appreciate your splendid gifts as much as others do.”~Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- “A Libra is also gifted with an objectivity that allows you to leave personal bias completely out of a decision.”~Unknown author
- “The greatest downfall of a Libra is his insecurity. Once this is taken care of, the Libra can then blossom.”~Unknown author
- “Libra seen as the only inanimate sign and sector of, “Peace in the heavens”, and yet Libra energy can also become anger in the form of open combat against known enimies.”~Michael St Clair
“A Libra friend is analytical, rational, and fair, most of the time.”~ Hazel Dixon-Cooper
- “When Libra asks your opinion – and that’s likely to be often – don’t think that this intelligent individual is incapable of wise, often brilliant strategies and decisions.”~John Mesina
- “Libra is even nice to the people he or she doesn’t get on with, for Libra doesn’t like to have enemies .”~ Claire Petulengr
- “Libras don’t indulge in idle flattery. If they don’t like something, they are tactful enough to remain silent.”~Margarete Beimm
“I’m a Libra. I enjoy sunsets, spicy breakfasts, and yoga.”~Nancy Gideon
- “Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. They are able to put themselves in other’s shoes and see things through another person’s point of view.”~Daniel E. Ouellette
- ”I’m a Libra and I’m very outspoken. And I can’t hold a grudge against you or not like you on a sly.”~James G. Spady
- “Sometimes Libra can be coaxed gently into trusting his own emotions in an atmosphere of trust.”~Liz Greene
- “The wise Libra has an instinct for what is fair and is very useful as a mediator, judge, or a true friend arbitrating differences between others.”~Julie Gillentine
Summary: Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. Libra is Latin for scales. It spans 180°–210° celestial longitude. The Sun transits this sign on average between September 23 (September equinox) and October 23.