45 Motivational Leon Brown Quotes On Success In Life
Leon Brown was an outfielder in Major League Baseball. He is the brother of Curtis Brown. Leon Brown was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in the 1966 amateur draft out of Grant Union High School in Sacramento, California. He then went on to spend thirteen years in professional baseball, mostly in the minor leagues. Leon Brown quotes will motivate you.
Best Leon Brown Quotes
- It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it.
- Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and are blessed with the power to achieve it.
- A moment of anger can destroy a lifetime of work, whereas a moment of love can break barriers that took a lifetime to build.
- The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still, when silence speaks loudest.
- It all begins with you. If you do not take care of yourself, you will not be strong enough to take care of anything in life.
- One day you will realize that material things mean nothing. All that matters is the well being of the people in your life.
- You cannot grow unless you are willing to change. You will never improve yourself if you cling to what used to be.
- Listen to your own voice, your own soul. Too many people listen to the noise of the world, instead of themselves.
- All things pass and pain is temporary. It comes to teach a lesson and when the lesson is understood it disappears into the night.
- Do not rush, for God’s secret is patience. Everything that is meant to be, will come at the designated time.
- People will let you down in this life, promises will be broken, you should expect less of others and trust more in yourself.
For every positive change you make in your life, something else also changes for the better – it creates a chain reaction.
- Love is supposed to bring you peace and happiness. If you are not feeling this in a relationship, you are living an illusion. ~ Leon Brown
- You cannot travel back in time to fix your mistakes, but you can learn from them and forgive yourself for not knowing better. ~ Leon Brown
- Plant the seed of positivity into your mind, nourish it daily with love and happiness will flower, as fear begins to die. ~ Leon Brown
- The day you stop worrying will be the first day of your new life; anxiety takes you in circles, trust in yourself, and become free. ~ Leon Brown, Leon Brown quotes on worrying
- If you never tasted a bad apple, you would not appreciate a good apple. You have to experience life to understand life. ~ Leon Brown
- Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations and go with the flow of life. ~ Leon Brown
You will understand why when you look back, the answers are rarely given in the middle of the lesson. ~ Leon Brown
- Before you look to blame another, look within yourself, for at some point you have not listened to your own instincts. ~ Leon Brown
- Life does not always give you what you want, but if you look closely you will see that it gives what you need for growth. ~ Leon Brown
- No one is perfect in this world. Forgive people for not knowing better and learn to move on. ~ Leon Brown
- Nothing goes to waste on the journey of life. Both good and bad experiences shape your mind and heart for what is to come. ~ Leon Brown
- Do not judge others by your own standards, for everyone is making their way home, in the way they know best. ~ Leon Brown
- Sometimes we have to lose our way to find out what we really want, for we often ignore our needs until we are lost. ~ Leon Brown
- You cannot expect miracles to happen overnight, be patient, be loving, and little by little the change you seek will come. ~ Leon Brown
The more you try to control something, the more it controls you. Free yourself, and let things take their own natural course. ~ Leon Brown
- He who can turn negative situations into something positive has learned the law of transformation, his mind empowers life. ~ Leon Brown
- Stop expecting others to act first, be the one who makes a positive change. ~ Leon Brown
- When you have walked through the hell of your negative thoughts and survived, no pain on this earth will ever again worry you. ~ Leon Brown
- When nothing makes sense and the world seems upside down, listen to your heart, it will never lie about your true feelings. ~ Leon Brown
- Never give up hope. Situations can change overnight, problems can dissolve in the light of a new day’s sun. ~ Leon Brown
- Listen to yourself, not the noise of the world. Only you know what is right for you. ~ Leon Brown
- Let people do what they need to do to make them happy. Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy. ~ Leon Brown
- Leave people to their opinions and judgments. They cannot harm you; it is their understanding that is faulty, not yours. ~ Leon Brown
- It will all work out in the end. You must keep faith in yourself, and leave the rest to God. ~ Leon Brown
- When you judge someone on their appearance or first words, you miss the opportunity to understand another human being. ~ Leon Brown
- You can let hate, animosity, and anger eat away at you, or you can let it go and begin again. ~ Leon Brown
Do not worry about the past or the future. This moment needs your attention, for this is where your life exists. ~ Leon Brown
- Love must be the first thought and the last thought of the day, if you wish to live in peace and happiness. ~ Leon Brown
- Respect yourself and others will follow suit. Most people will not treat you any better than you treat yourself. ~ Leon Brown
- God gave you the heart to love with, not to hate with, God gave you the ability to create Heaven on earth, not Hell. ~ Leon Brown
- Sometimes you have to experience the bad so that you can learn to appreciate the good things that enter your life. ~ Leon Brown
- You must let life flow naturally, for life’s secret is patience; you must stop pushing for change and allow things to unfold. ~ Leon Brown
- If you tell yourself something often enough you will start to believe it, that is why you must make self love your mantra. ~ Leon Brown