These Leo quotes will inspire you.
Below you will find a collection of motivating, knowledgeable, and encouraging Leo quotes, Leo sayings, and Leo proverbs.
Inspirational Leo Quotes
- “Leos don’t give up like a lion chasing its prey until he gets it.”~A. P. Parashar, Dr. V.K. Parashar
- “A Leo will adore you as no one ever has before.”~Anonymous
- “Leo is the fire sign ruled by the Sun. It represents individual self-expression. The symbol for Leo is the lion, the king of the jungle.”~Joyce Levine
- “Bright, undaunted by failures, resilient and exuding positivity, the Leo woman handles life with a true ‘bring it on’ attitude!”~Chetan D. Narain
“Leo is fire sign, and this imbues them with as great sense of passion.”~Kramer Wetzel
- “A Lion in love will conquer the world. They positively burst with energy and will fight enemies three times larger if their beloved is threatened.”~Therrie Rosenwald
- “Leos are faithful, adoring and jolly, but can become fixated if there is a problem they cannot solve and never walk away in an argument –they need the final word!”~Mary English
- “Leo doesn’t get along with the mundane reality of relationships and the inconsistency and limitations of human nature.”!~Liz Greene
”If a raise is out of the question, a Leo will be almost as happy with an impressive title.”~ Paula Taylor, Leo
- “Others will be attracted to Leo’s wit, charm, and what they have to say for they will speak of things grand and very interesting.”~Shanker Adawal
- “Usually a Leo will not let up an attack until the foe is completely demolished. Pride and vanity can be the undoing of a Leo.”~ Peter Balin
- “Ambitious but not ruthless, a Leo will be an enormously willing slave, provided that he can look up to and respect his master, and provided that his work is congenial – he will suffer enormously in work he finds dull or boring .”~Derek Parker, Julia Parker
- “Keep Leo content, and you’ll be showered with gifts and tender protectiveness. You’ll also enjoy the touch of elegance and class Leo projects.”~ Anonymous
“Leo has the distinction of being the sign that rules the human heart!”~Vera Kaikobad
- “In essence, Leo symbolizes the concept of the noble heart. Especially you’re known for your vitality and star-quality.”~Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- “They sulk when not given importance but Leos will always be ready to forgive – if you accept your mistake and accede.”~Greenstone Lobo
“Glorious Leo! Your sign is ruled by the brilliant sun and you tend to be creative, generous, and open-hearted.”~Rick Levine
- “More than anything, Leo needs to respect a partner intensely. Without the grand respect, Leo can fall into lust but never in love.”~Jenni Kosarin
- “Leos are famed for being very bright and bold “up-front” people. If you’ve incarnated as a Leo, there’s probably not a lot that intimidates you.”~Doreen Virtue
- “With inborn showmanship, Leos are often the center of attention and love to lead organizations.”~A.S.K. KINGSLEY
Summary: Leo Latin for Lion, is the fifth sign of the zodiac. It corresponds to the constellation Leo and comes after Cancer and before Virgo. The traditional Western zodiac associates Leo with the period between July 23 and August 22, and the sign spans the 120th to 150th degree of celestial longitude.