15 Inspiring Kathryn Kuhlman Quotes On Success In Life
Kathryn Kuhlman was an American evangelist known for hosting healing services. This Kathryn Kuhlman quotes will motivate you in life.
Best Kathryn Kuhlman Quotes
- “God is not looking for gold vessels or silver vessels. He is looking for willing vessels” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “Wherever you find real love, you will also find humility. Remember something: humility is not a weak and timid quality. Too often we feel that humility is a sign of weakness. This is not so. It is the sign of strength and security.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “Today, Jesus stands ready to hear your cry and to answer prayer for you. He is interested in every detail of your life. He knows you better than you know yourself.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “Living with faith and courage is
something that life requires of
each of us.
never, give up! Never give in no
Fight it through!
And I promise you something with
all of my heart-God will help
you.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
“Great sea captains are made in rough waters and deep seas.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “The greatest human attainment in all the world is for a life to be so surrendered to Him that the name of God Almighty will be glorified through that life.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “I surrendered unto Him all there was of me; everything! Then for the first time I realized what it meant to have real power.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “God does not patch up the old life,
or make certain repairs on the old life;
He gives a new life, through the new birth.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “The only limit to the power of Almighty God lies within you & me.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “The Heavenly Father does not ask for golden vessels. He does not ask for silver vessels. God asks for yielded vessels.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “Faith is that quality or power by which the things desired become the things possessed.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “Whether life grinds a man down or polishes him depends on what he’s made of.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “I didn’t have any looks, I didn’t have any talent, and it was easy for me to say to the Lord, “I don’t have anything.” If you only knew where I came from … this little-bitty town with no more than twelve hundred people in it. So … anything I am today, He is the one who has done it [ellipses in source].” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “When Jesus died on the cross and cried out, ‘It is finished!’ He not only died for our sins but for our diseases too.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
- “Any truth, no matter how valid, if emphasized to the exclusion of other truths of equal importance, is practical error.” ~ Kathryn Kuhlman
2 thoughts on “15 Inspiring Kathryn Kuhlman Quotes On Success In Life”
Can I share my experiences here with my photos to inspire and encourage others who are confused in the valleys of Life?
Sure, you can write to us on the contact page. Stay Happy!