These graveyard quotes will inspire you. Graveyard, cemetery, or burial ground, especially one beside a church.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging graveyard quotes, graveyard sayings, and graveyard proverbs.
Best Graveyard Quotes
- “The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” Charles de Gaulle
- “No one has been barred on account of his race from fighting or dying for America, there are no white or colored signs on the foxholes or graveyards of battle.” John F. Kennedy
- “The museums and parks are graveyards above the ground- congealed memories of the past that act as a pretext for reality.” Robert Smithson
“Without sounding like a New Age crystal worshipper, you can feel something there, in these old dilapidated colonial farms and hidden graveyards in the middle of a pine forest. I certainly did as a kid.” Robert Eggers
- “The political graveyards are full of people who don’t respond.” John Glenn
- “Loyalty is a fine quality, but in excess, it fills political graveyards.” Neil Kinnock
- “Personally I have no bone to pick with graveyards.” Samuel Beckett
“I’ve always considered music stores to be the graveyards of musicians.” Gary Larson
- “I write simply because I hear voices of people in my head who won’t give me peace until I convey their stories to the rest of the world. Seriously. They’ve always been with me. While other girls played with dolls, and my brothers with Hot Wheels, I was busy traveling through space or traipsing through graveyards with my imaginary playmates.” Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “I love graveyards. To some, it might sound morbid, but there’s nothing dark about the natural cycles of life, really.” Kerli