35 Best Motivational Futurama Quotes About Love, Work
Futurama is an American animated science fiction sitcom created by Matt Groening. The series follows the adventures of slacker Philip J. Fry, who is cryogenically preserved for 1000 years and is revived in the 31st century. Fry finds work at an interplanetary delivery company. Futurama quotes about love, life, and work that will motivate you.
Inspirational Futurama Quotes
- “Good News, Everyone!” – Professor
- “If For Any Reason, You’re Not Satisfied, I Hate You.” – Sales Clerk
- “Leela: “ship’s ready except for this cup holder, and I should have that done in 12 hours.”
Farnsworth: “you’ve got 8!”
- “They’re Like Sex, Except I’m Having Them!” – Fry
- “You Can’t Keep Boogieing Like This. You’ll Come Down With A Fever Of Some Sort.” – Leela
- “Bite My Shiny Metal Ass!” – Bender
- “Everyone, I Have A Very Dramatic Announcement. So Anyone With A Weak Heart Should Leave Now. Goodbye.” – Professor
- “Well, Thanks To The Internet, I’m Now Bored With Sex.” – Fry
- “If we ever invent time machines, I’m putting a bumper sticker on mine that says “Screw History”.”
- “Fry, Please Try To Understand. You’re A Man. I’m A Woman. We’re Just Too Different.” – Leela
- “Woop Woop Woop!” – Zoidberg
- “Fry: You know what the worst part about being a slave is? They make you do all this work, but they never pay you or let you go
Leela: That’s the only part about being a slave”, Futurama quotes about work
- “This Concept Of ‘Wuv’ Confused And Infuriates Us!” – Lrrr
“I’m So Embarrassed, I Wish Everybody Else Was Dead!” – Bender
- “Bender: “Whoa, mama! Get a room, you two!”
Man: “We’re in a room!”
Bender: “Well then lose some weight.”, Futurama quotes funny
- “Now, Now, There Will Be Plenty Of Time To Discuss Your Objections When And If You Return.” – Professor
- “It’s Like A Party In My Mouth And Everybody’s Throwing Up!” – Fry
- “I Don’t Want To Live On This Planet Anymore.” – Futurama Quotes Professor
- “Professor – “Dear lord, we’re under more than 150 atmospheres of pressure!”
Fry – “How many atmospheres can the ship stand?”
Professor – “Well, its a spaceship, so I’d say anywhere between zero and one”
- “Hooray! A Happy Ending For The Rich People.” – Zoidberg
- “Now, My Usual Fee Is 500 Bucks. But Seeing As How It’s You, I’m Gonna’ Need It In Advance.” – Bender
- “Valentine’s Day Is Coming? Aw Crap, I Forgot To Get A Girlfriend Again!” – Fry
- “You Win Again Gravity.” – Zapp Brannigan
- “That Young Man Fills Me With Hope. Plus Some Other Emotions Which Are Weird And Deeply Confusing.” – Zapp Brannigan
“Just Shut Up And Take My Money!” – Fry
- “Zoidberg: “Relax, Fry. I’ll simply spin you in a high-speed centrifuge, separating out the denser fluid of his highness.”
Fry: “But won’t that crush my bones?”
Zoidberg: “Oh, right, right, with the bones. I always forget about the bones.”
- “With A Warning Label This Big, You Know They Gotta’ Be Fun!” – Hermes
- “Professor: This is the perfect chance for Fry to try out my new anti-pressure pills.
Fry: I can’t swallow that.
Professor: Well, then good news. It’s a suppository.
Also, the one that makes me laugh the most even hearing it 1000 times:
Professor: Who are those horrible orange creatures over there?
Glurmo: Why those are the Grunka-Lunkas. They work here in the Slurm factory.
Professor: Tell them I hate them.”
- “Oh Wait, You’re Serious. Let Me Laugh Even Harder.” – Bender
- “Kif, I Have Made It With A Woman. Inform The Men.” – Zapp Brannigan
- “At The Risk Of Sounding Negative, No.” – Leela
“This Is The Worst Kind Of Discrimination. The Kind Against Me!” – Bender
- “Professor Farnsworth: Start the ship, Leela! Let’s just steal the dish and get back to our own time.
Fry: But won’t that change history?
Professor Farnsworth: Oooh, a lesson in not changing history from “Mr. I’m-my-own-grandpa”. Let’s get the hell out of here already! Screw history!”
- “Something tells me I could easily beat those trained professionals” – Bender
- “Leela: “You know Zapp, someone ought to teach you a lesson”
Zapp: “If it’s a lesson in love, watch out; I suffer from a very sexy learning disability. What do I call it, Kif?”
Kif: “[Sigh] “Sexlexia”.”