Eternal Youth Quotes On Success In Life
These eternal youth quotes will inspire you. Eternal youth is the concept of human physical immortality free of aging.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging eternal youth quotes, eternal youth sayings, and eternal youth proverbs.
Best Eternal Youth Quotes
- “Take a course in good water and air; and in the eternal youth of Nature, you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone; no harm will befall you.” ~ John Muir
- “A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world.” ~ Maurice Chevalier
- “In the eternal youth of Nature, you may renew your own.” ~ John Muir
“I’ve always believed in the adage that the secret of eternal youth is arrested development.” ~ Alice Roosevelt Longworth
- “To forget is the secret of eternal youth. One grows old only through memory. There’s much too little forgetting.” ~ Erich Maria Remarque
- “Every minute of life carries with it its miraculous value, and its face of eternal youth.” ~ Albert Camus
- “He thought of the moldering child, which laid its withered thin arms around his soul, as if it were his own, and to whom Death had given as much as a god gave to Endymion, — sleep, eternal youth, and immortality.” ~ Jean Paul
- “Find time for thought, this is the source of strength.
Find time for the game, this is the secret of eternal youth.
Find time for reading, this is the foundation of knowledge.
Find time to be friendly, this is the road to happiness.
Find time for dreams, they will pull your vehicle as the stars.
Find time to love and be loved in return, this is the privilege of the gods.
Find time to look around you, it’s too short a day to be selfish.
Find time to laugh this is the music of the soul.” ~ Giannis Ritsos
“I drink a bucket of white tea in the morning. I read about this tea of the Emperor of China, which is supposedly the tea of eternal youth. It’s called Silver Needle. It’s unbelievably expensive, but I get it on the Web.” ~ Antonio Banderas
- “…he who always hopes for the best becomes old, deceived by life, and he who is always prepared for the worst becomes old prematurely; but he who has faith, retains eternal youth.” ~ Soren Kierkegaard
- “Hollywood is still the cradle of many myths, including the one of eternal youth. I find it odd that the very notion of desire, when applied to a woman over 40, is turned into a pathology or a mockery in a number of films. But Hollywood is not the only place to blame, by far. This is just a rendition, possibly magnified by the power of movies, of a general state of things, social, cultural and political.” ~ Anne Fontaine
- “the much-sought prize of eternal youth Is just arrested growth.” ~ Edgar Lee Masters
“In heaven we will not longer cry, feel sad, or face death. Our bodies will be perfect, locked into eternal youth… ageless.” ~ Paul P. Enns
- “We as the band are geriatric, and I’ve got one foot in the grave. But when I start to think about it in the quiet of the night, I’m filled with energy and I think that time does not proceed chronologically for us after all. Instead, we are bend back towards eternal youth and immortality.” ~ Jussi Lehtisalo
- “Go quietly alone, no harm will befall you.” ~ John Muir
- “We’re constantly told that running will ruin our knees and outrage our hearts, but for nearly all of human existence, it was associated with freedom, vitality, and eternal youth.” ~ Christopher McDougall
“Killing is decreed by law but nature loves eternal youth. Whatever she does, however unconscious and unfeeling the act, she seems to cry out: ‘Quick! Quick! Quick!’ And the more she destroys, the more she is renewed.” ~ Guy de Maupassant
- “Nothing endures except change; nothing is constant except death. Every heartbeat wounds us, and life would be an eternal bleeding to death, were it not for literature. It grants us what nature does not: a golden time that doesn’t rust, a springtime that never wilts, cloudless happiness and eternal youth. [my translation]” ~ Ludwig Borne
- “People are really interested in the concept of eternal youth in this plastic-surgery culture.” ~ Charlaine Harris
- “Faust, the Ninth Symphony, and the will of Adolf Hitler are eternal youth and know neither time nor transience.” ~ Baldur von Schirach
“Pity wraps the student of the past in an ambrosial cloud, and washes his limbs with eternal youth.” ~ E. M. Forster
- “in Italy, almost at every step, history and poetry add to the graces of nature, sweeten the memory of the past, and seem to preserve it in eternal youth.” ~ Madame de Stael
- “in the United States … given the cult of eternal youth, age is ignored unless it can be sentimentalized.” ~ Robin Morgan
“I envied these women I saw before me, their beauty still intact. Life has its revenge of life. Untimely death is the secret of eternal youth.” ~ Shan Sa
- “I would love to tell you I’ve found the secret to eternal youth. I go to the gym and avoid too many chips. I love to eat, hate to work out, but if you can’t count all your ribs from a distance you’re considered obese.” ~ Jason Isaacs
- “Perhaps the profession of doing good may be full, but every body should be kind at least to himself. Take a course of good water and air, and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone; no harm will befall you. Some have strange, morbid fears as soon as they find themselves with Nature, even in the kindest and wildest of her solitudes, like very sick children afraid of their mother-as if God were dead and the devil were king.” ~ John Muir