These dissing quotes will inspire you. Dissing is to treat with disrespect or contempt or speak disrespectfully to or criticize.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging dissing quotes, dissing sayings, and dissing proverbs.
Famous Dissing quotes
- “Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?” ~ Russell Lynes
- “I got the total package, you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I’m just the best.” ~ Miley Cyrus
- “Yeah, I did see where the people dissing me were coming from. But, it’s like, anything that happened in the past between black and white, I can’t really speak on it, because I wasn’t there. I don’t feel like me being born the color I am makes me any less of a person.” ~ Eminem
- “You can’t come out on a record dissing the system and be on a label that’s connected to the system.” ~ Ice T
“I’m always dissing Ray and making fun of him, talking about his money.” ~ Patricia Heaton
- “I see that happening with hip hop purists now. Where you have an artist like a Kendrick [Lamar] or a Drake, who are really trying different things emotionally, different things musically, and on a mainstream level. And you have underground hip hop fans dissing it, for the simple fact that it’s mainstream – not because what they’re doing is whack, or what they’re doing is not sincere.” ~ Talib Kweli
- “Please, all you MCs out there, all you fans out there, don’t think Big gonna make a record dissing 2Pac or the West Coast because it’s not going down like that. I can’t even see me wasting my time or my talent to disrespect another black man.” ~ The Notorious B.I.G.
- “With acting, you have to take it seriously because the other actors are putting in a lot of effort – and if you say, ‘I’m just bullshitting here’, it’s like dissing ’em.” ~ Ice T
“You only get honest expression when I spit in your ear;
That means even when I’m dissing you I’m being sincere.” ~ One Be Lo
- “I have nothing against Kanye West. Help me with this – I’m not dissing him – this is about how people talk about him. With the last album he did, he got all the best beatmakers on the planet at the time to make beats for him. A lot of the time, he wasn’t even there. Yet no one would question his authorship for a second.” ~ Bjork
- “I’m not judging myself; I’m not dissing what I do. I’m proud of what I’ve done and I’m proud of what I’m working on. I’ve accomplished something and I’m not going to be ashamed to be happy about what I’ve done.” ~ Nicki Minaj
- “As a female band, we don’t come from trying to be appealing or “sexy.” There are a lot of bands – and I’m not dissing anyone – that talk a lot about being girls. I’m more into the idea of being ourselves and letting that speak for itself.” ~ Emily Kokal
- “It seems like thin people should not be running around dissing overweight people, and overweight people should not be running around dissing thinner people… if you like your body, love it, if you feel beautiful, cool. If you’re a size 24 and you are feeling fierce, heat. If you’re a size 0 and feeling fierce, be fierce. I think we need to stop worrying about what other people are doing and start focusing on manifesting on ourselves.” ~ Kelly Cutrone
“Brothers think I’m dissing, but I’m really on the dicks
Look into my album, kid, you’ll see all the flicks” ~ Dres
- “To respect Louis Farrakhan, we must understand, is simply to agree with him… If dissent is now also to be thought of as a form of ‘dissing,’ then we have indeed succumbed to the thought police.” ~ Salman Rushdie
- “There are the class clowns that are disruptive and the kids laugh and you earn the teacher’s disdain, I was the kind of class clown that also cracked the teacher up. I was funny in a way that was not dissing the teacher; I was funny just to be funny.” ~ Jason Mantzoukas
- “I’m excited about there being more of a sisterhood these days. Back in the ’90s there was a lot of hate – the women I looked up to as artists were dissing me! It’s not so patriarchal these days – there’s more love and a lot less hate!” ~ Alanis Morissette
“Don’t diss me, Danvers. I’m warning you.””I’m not dissing you,” Claire sighed. “I’m ignoring you. There’s a difference. Dissing you implies I think you’re actually important” ~ Rachel Caine
- “I would never rep Versace. I can’t stand her. I think she makes disgusting clothes. Calvin [Klein] is like, snore! Who wears Calvin Klein? I’m not dissing him. I think he’s built an amazing, respectable business, but I would never want to work for Calvin Klein, ever.” ~ Kelly Cutrone