Dean Winchester is one of the two protagonists from the American drama television series Supernatural. He is portrayed primarily by Jensen Ackles. Other versions of the character having been portrayed by Hunter Brochu (toddler), Ridge Canipe (child), Nicolai Lawton-Giustra (pre-teen), Brock Kelly and Dylan Everett (teen), and Chad Everett (elderly).
Dean Winchester was created by Eric Kripke, creator and original showrunner of Supernatural, when he pitched a show to the WB about two brothers who investigate the supernatural. Dean’s name is a homage to Jack Kerouac’s road-trip novel On the Road, tying into Kripke’s concept for an Americana road-trip television series. These Dean Winchester quotes will motivate you.
Best Dean Winchester Quotes
- “Just ’cause you love someone doesn’t mean you should stick around and screw up their life.” ~ Dean Winchester
- “Hey, see if they’ve got any pie. Bring me some pie. I love me some pie.” ~ Dean Winchester
“We know a little bit about a lot of things. Just enough to make us dangerous.” ~ Dean Winchester
- “Look, I don’t need to feel like hell for failing you, okay? For failing you like I’ve failed every other godforsaken thing that I care about! I don’t need it!” ~ Dean Winchester
- “There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you.” ~ Dean Winchester
“God save us from half the people who think they’re doing God’s work.” ~ Dean Winchester
- “I’m not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot.” ~ Dean Winchester
- “Saving people, hunting things, the family business.” ~ Dean Winchester
“Well, I think I learned a valuable lesson. Always take down your Christmas decorations after new years or you might get filleted by a hooker from God.” ~ Dean Winchester
- “Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we’re gay?” ~ Dean Winchester
- “I can’t believe you brought me here to see some guy who heals people out of a tent!” ~ Dean Winchester