These Capricorn quotes will inspire you.
Below you will find a collection of motivating, knowledgeable, and encouraging Capricorn quotes, Capricorn sayings, and Capricorn proverbs.
Inspirational Capricorn Quotes
- “If Capricorns have their eye on something they will get it no matter how long it takes.”~Therrie Rosenwald
- “You see, Capricorn is strength, he is inflexible and he is disciplined.”~Noel Eastwood
- “Born into the Capricorn herd, you learn how to be patient, how to resist short-term gratification in place of long-term gain, how to build for the future and how to invest yourself fully in your long-term plans.”~Sally Kirkman
“Capricorns enter every relationship with a purpose; in fact, they do everything in this way.”~Mark S. Husson
- “Capricorn wants mastery. Mastery takes time. That’s OK. Capricorn builds — brick by brick — till the building is complete. Forget disposable accomplishments.”~Matthew Abergel
- “Capricorns see work wherever they go and are happy working, for accomplishment is their goal.”~Unknown Author
- “You know my style; I’m a Capricorn. I only pay attention to the facts.” ~Pat Morrissey/Havlin
“I’m a Capricorn. We like challenges.” ~ Anonymous
- “A Capricorn woman may appear shy or submissive, but she is like a rubber ball: You can push a dent into it, but the ball always springs back to its original shape.”~Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- “But the very elusiveness of your Capricorn personality can be hypnotically attractive. Like a riddle wrapped inside a sphinx, there seems to be a fascinating secret buried in your depths.”~Joanna Martine Woolfolk
- ”It is the mortality of the world that Capricorn sees— its limitations, its inherent struggle, the very fragile nature of life, and the extreme vulnerability of the human-animal.”~Liz Greene
”Capricorn will invest time and money to alleviate man’s suffering by structuring all that he touches.”~Louis Turi
- “One of your greatest challenges, Capricorn, is to continue to climb up that mountain, hill, or obstacle and turn lemons into lemonade if possible. No matter how steep the climb, Capricorns are cautioned, “Do not get off.” You must continue the climb.”~Dr. Atara
- “You must take all of your Capricorn foundational energy and use your gift to creatively visualize what you desire, want, or need.”~Dr. Regina Atara Wead
“I’m a Capricorn, so I usually get what I want by sheer persistence.”~ Anonymous
- “Capricorns like to be on top of everything, and even as small children, you’ll hear them say, “ It’s seven o’clock, why isn’t the cereal on the table?”~Sylvia Friedman
- “In Capricorn, we have the triumph of matter, it reaches its densest and most concrete expression; but this triumph is followed by that of spirit. There is full expression of the earthly nature in Capricorn but also immense spiritual possibilities.”~Kurt Abraham
“A Capricorn needs to learn to trust their heart as much as their head in order to find real, lasting love.”~Heike Thieme
- ”Capricorn is the mountain and the person, the path and the one treading it. The two are inseparable. So when you reach the peak experiences of your life and the final stones are laid, stop and have a look around.”~Malvin Artley
- “A Capricorn woman is on earth to teach women that they can be tycoons.”~Robin MacNaughton
Summary: Capricorn is the tenth astrological sign in the zodiac out of twelve total zodiac signs, originating from the constellation of Capricornus, the horned goat.