These Burger King quotes will inspire you. Burger King (BK) is an American multinational chain of hamburger fast-food restaurants.
A collection of motivating, happy, and encouraging Burger King quotes, Burger King sayings, and Burger King proverbs.
Famous Burger King Quotes
- “My very first job was a cashier at Burger King in Tucson, Arizona. And I occasionally worked the drive-thru. I’d go wherever I was needed! My second job was at Dairy Queen. I stayed in the fast-food royalty.” ~ Kate Walsh
- “I never needed much, and I never thought I’d get more than what I had. A trip to Burger King was the biggest thing in the world to me. Heaven.” ~ Dave Grohl
- “I started at Pillsbury as a manager in one of their analysis functions, then worked my way up the corporate ladder to become vice president. Moving to Burger King was an important moment in my career.” ~ Herman Cain
“My birthday was Monday, now I finally get to go home and enjoy it with some Burger King. Here I come baby! Burger King! Burger King!” ~ James Toney
- “Beauty and the Beast seemed like it all was really brown. The whole thing was just so brown and orange and yellow, like Burger King or something. I don’t think I would have liked Beauty and the Beast at any age.” ~ Mike Judge
- “I can’t see any point to hanging around a Burger King all day, no matter how much money you make. …. I’ll tell you why. Your life would depend on the random desires of people who wanted a hamburger. So you can just forget about Burger King.” ~ Charles Willeford
- “It was so hot today that Burger King was singing, “if you want it your way, cook it yourself”.” ~ Johnny Carson
“Doing interviews and touring are two ways that I can try to bring my music to people. It can be tiring, but it’s better than working at Burger King.” ~ Moby
- “Whether you were talking about Pillsbury, Burger King, Godfather’s, the National Restaurant Association, in each one of those situations, I had a daunting problem that I had to solve. And I used the same business principles to approach the problem and, more importantly, solve the problem in every one of the situations.” ~ Herman Cain
- “This world is not a middle point in evolution. It’s one step down from the middle point in evolution. This is the world of desire and fulfillment, frustration, but at least once in a while you can go to Burger King.” ~ Frederick Lenz
- “The human body has absolutely no requirement for animal flesh. Nobody has ever been found face-down 20 yards from Burger King because they couldn’t get their Whopper in time.” ~ Michael Klaper
“One of the things that defines a country song for me is that it’s honest. It’s not putting on a tuxedo to go eat at the Burger King. It’s about a song being emotionally true to itself.” ~ Kristian Bush
- “It was so hot today I saw a robin dipping his worm in Nestea.It was so hot today I saw a pigeon walking in the shadow of Orson Welles.It was so hot today that Burger King was singing, “if you want it your way, cook it yourself.” ~ Johnny Carson
- “I’m a menace to society,
But girls in biker shorts are so fly to me.
After the date, I’mma want to do the wild thing…
You’re talkin’ lobster? I’m thinkin’ Burger King.” ~ Ice Cube
- “On the road, I eat hamburgers every day. The team tries to get me to eat differently, but no. Burgers, burgers, burgers. I like burgers. McDonald’s burgers. Wendy’s burgers. Burger King burgers. There’s this one place in Canada – I even look at the schedule to find out when we play there – best burger I’ve ever tasted. Real soft and sweet. I ate twelve of them in one night.” ~ Gilbert Arenas
“Today the biggest decisions I make aren’t related to the heavyweight title. They are whether I visit McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s, or Jack-in-the-Box.” ~ George Foreman
- “Soup’s on and I got a coupon.
Chinese restaurant asking for the Grey Poupon.
He said “No, duck sauce, soy sauce…
And this ain’t no Burger King, so you no get no toy, boss.”” ~ Daniel Dumile
- “After the first one [Twilight Saga movie], as soon as people start referring to something as a franchise. A franchise is a Burger King or a Subway. It’s not a movie. The people who start to say it are generally the people who are making money off of it. That’s how they refer to it. They love it when something has become a franchise. But, as an actor, I think it’s scary.” ~ Robert Pattinson
- “I was going to say he’s aimless,” the witch replied. “I know he’s a bit old to be old to living at home with his mom, but he’s had a difficult time holding a job. He’s worked at Wendy’s, Taco Bell, and Burger King, but it all ends the same way- he challenges his manager to combat, takes over the restaurant, and enslaves his coworkers. Then it’s back to video games.” – Morgan le Fay” ~ Michael Buckley
“If my brother and I wanted money in our pockets, we had to get jobs – my first was at 15, at Burger King.” ~ Queen Latifah
- “Dan was suspicious. “How did he find out where we were staying?” Amy frowned. “I think that’s the message inside the message. He wants us to know that he has a long reach–that’s he’s rich and powerful.” “Like we’ll see his giant mansion and assume he works at Burger King,” scoffed Dan.” ~ Gordon Korman
- “Once she’d loved my filet mignon, my carnivore inklings, but now she was a vegan princess, living off of beans. She’d given up the cheese and bacon, sworn off Burger King, and when I wouldn’t do the same she gave me back my ring. I stood there by the romaine lettuce, feeling my heart pine. Wishing that this meatless beauty still would be all mine. She turned around to go to checkout, fifteen items or less. And I knew this was the last go-round, so this is what I said. … “Don’t you ever give me no rotten tomato, ’cause all I ever wanted was your sweet potato.” ~ Sarah Dessen
- “People say you can abuse marijuana. You can abuse cheeseburgers. Does that mean we should close Burger Kings.” ~ Joe Rogan
“I was the all-American face. You name it, honey – American Dairy Milk, Metropolitan Life insurance, McDonald’s, Burger King. The Face That Didn’t Matter – that’s what I called my face.” ~ Debra Winger
- “Along with my peers, I gripe about the increasing number of superhero films, and I’m sad that so many critics so uncritically use words like franchise, which should be reserved for your local Burger King.” ~ David Edelstein
- “I don’t like that The Simpsons are spokespeople for Burger King and MasterCard and Butterfinger. In the first Gulf War, I was really upset that the Simpsons characters were being drawn on tanks and bombs. But those are things that I don’t control.” ~ George Meyer
- “I’m usually writing or producing for other people. I’m like Burger King most of the time; I let people have it their way like “You want it like this? I’ll give it to you like this.”” ~ Warryn Campbell
“Let’s see what’s going on over in Iraq. A Burger King has opened up and prostitutes are back on the street of Baghdad after 20 years. Fast food and hookers – they are truly living the American Dream.” ~ David Letterman
- “That’s what I would like to do until the end of time, to go on scribbling my articles on the third floor of the Sloan Building, in between playing tennis and drinking coffee at my other study in the Concord Avenue branch of Burger King.” ~ Paul Samuelson
- “Right,’ Thomas said. ‘Where are we headed?’ ‘To where they treat me like royalty,’ I said. ‘We’re going to Burger King?’ I rubbed the heel of my hand against my forehead and spelled fratricide in a subvocal mutter, but I had to spell out temporary insanity and justifiable homicide, too, before I calmed down enough to speak politely. ‘Just take a left and drive. Please.’ ‘Well,’ Thomas said, grinning, ‘since you said ‘please’ – Thomas Raith & Harry Dresden, Small Favor, Jim Butcher” ~ Jim Butcher
“I can eat everything; chocolate, hamburgers, pizza, go to McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC. It’s all in my body.” ~ Rain
- “After the first one [Twilight], people started referring to it as a franchise, but a franchise is a Burger King or a Subway. It’s not a movie. The people who start to say it are generally the people who are making money off of it. They love it when something becomes a franchise. But, as an actor, I think it’s scary.” ~ Robert Pattinson
- “When any young director gets hired by a studio to do a $125 million film based on a preexisting piece of intellectual property, they’re climbing into the meat grinder. And what you’re coming out with on the other side is a generic, heavily studio-controlled pile of garbage that ends up on the side of Burger King wrappers.” ~ Neill Blomkamp
Burger King headquartered in Miami-Dade County, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida–based restaurant chain.